House for sale
116 Buttenshaw Drive,
5 3 2
Price guide $1,850,000
Grand family estateRarely does a home of this calibre come to the Austinmer market. Situated on a 1,416sqm block, this prestigious property has plenty of room for a pool and tennis court and even has the potential for subdivision STCA (subject to council approval) with its 20.12m street frontage.
Spectacularly re-furbished from top to bottom, the kitchen is the centrepiece of this home with 40mm waterfall stone bench tops, Bosch 900mm oven and induction cooktop, integrated fridge & dishwasher and built-in microwave.
With grand proportions throughout and room for the largest of families, this residence is blessed with spacious, formal living and dining, a second living area, study or sixth bedroom in the loft, soaring ceilings and open fireplace.
- Stunning allotment of 1,416sqm with enough room for pool/tennis court or subdivision
?- Renovated throughout featuring quality pure wool carpet and freshly painted inside and out?
- Brand new gourmet kitchen with waterfall island bench, Bosch 900mm oven and induction cooktop, integrated fridge & dishwasher and built-in microwave?
- Five large bedrooms each with built-in robes, plus huge study or sixth bedroom in loft if required?
- High quality cedar windows and doors throughout; solid polished timber floor boards
?- Grand formal living/dining room with open fireplace and huge picture windows
?- Oversized bedrooms with built-in robes and flexible living spaces or further bedrooms
?- Stunning marble bathrooms on both levels, ducted heating, air-conditioning & vacuum?
- Lush garden setting featuring level lawns and stunning bush backdrop
?- Level flat 507sqm block of land at front with potential for sub-division STCA
?- Austinmer is a highly sought-after suburb just an hour south of Sydney
Last updated: 06:40PM on Aug 20th 2018