116 Duke Street,
Outstanding family home in blue ribbon precinctA rare opportunity exists to acquire a modern, low maintenance residence in one of Toowong's most sought after pockets. Quietly nestled into a secluded street off the northern slopes of Stanley Tce, the residence enjoys a delightful NE outlook from a beautiful covered entertainment deck and bright and refreshing living room.
Located within close walking distance to some of Queensland's leading primary and secondary schools, the 2006 built home has been styled around the traditional Queenslander and custom designed for an active family with well separated space for teenagers and child-friendly grounds.
* Delightful 774m2 allotment with in-ground pool surrounded by established
* Covered garden terrace for year-round poolside relaxation
* Spacious master suite with large walk in robe and full ensuite
* Versatile family room with independent ground level access and full-size
* Large separate storeroom/workshop adjoining double remote-controlled garage
* Short stroll to Qld Academy for Science, Math's and Technology and Brisbane Boys College
* Blackbutt flooring, 2.7m ceilings and ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout