House for sale
116 Glyde Street,
Mosman Park, WA
4 2 2
Expressions of Interest
Brand New Outstanding Riverstone Home***SOON TO BE COMPLETED - ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE JANUARY 31, 2018***
This immaculately built SINGLE LEVEL, brand new home, sits right in the heart of one of Mosman Park's most iconic river and private schools precincts.
Minutes from beautiful Freshwater Bay and just a short drive to the celebrated waters of Cottesloe Beach, this ideally located, versatile Riverstone home offers a unique opportunity to move in to an executive residence, without the construction wait for a commissioned new home.
Offering "the ultimate in attainable luxury", featuring solid Blackbutt flooring throughout, forty course ceilings with large crown cornices, feature arches and stone work and a wide open plan living zones reminiscent of turn of the century Mosman Park and Peppermint Grove character residences..
Enjoy all weather entertaining in the outdoor alfresco beneath rotating ceiling fans, cooled by coastal sea breezes in summer and protected from the winter chill. The flooring of this area is constructed of solid merbau timber decking and extends over fifty square metres.
Boasting fully reticulated, manicured landscaped lawn and gardens, featuring mature fruit trees, entertaining outdoors will provide a very pleasurable experience.
A large master suite incorporates a fully fitted walk-in-robe while the en-suite contains built in vanity unit, large free standing bath and separate shower an full height tiling.
Two minor bedrooms are located in a separate wing and serviced by a family bathroom. The study is located at the front of the house with views over the adjacent playgrounds of St Hilda's School for Girls while the front living room or 4th bedroom, has access to the north facing front verandah.
The kitchen has extensive cabinetry, built by renowned International Cabinets and features stone and marble bench tops. Complemented by Neff Kitchen appliances and also features a butler's pantry with a built in separate sink.
The Hamptons style kitchen overlooks open plan family and dining, and features a stone clad gas fire and TV facility. Sliding glass timber doors provide access to the timber lined alfresco and side verandah areas.
White timber shutters are feature of each window throughout the house with the master suite overlooking the impressive lap pool has soft linen window treatments and blinds.
• Double brick construction with Spanish Terracotta roof tiles, located on a 708 square metre block with solid brick and/or white picket fences to all boundaries
• White timber windows
• Three/four bedrooms/study
• Ensuite and dressing room to master bedroom
• Family bathroom
• Feature glass fronted cellar room adjacent to kitchen
• Hampton's style kitchen
• Family and Dining room with built in stone clad gas fire
• Formal living room/library with built in gas fire and feature cast iron and plaster moulding finishes
• Internal and external pool side powder rooms
• Timber floor and ceiling lined alfresco and verandah areas
• Solid timber Blackbutt flooring throughout
• Large double lock-up garage with feature washed aggregate driveway
• Feature front entry statement including stone clad planter and pathways from street
• Landscaped planter boxes to pool area
• Separate side entrance to rear yard with separate parking area for two cars
• Concrete lap pool and pool house with ozone water treatment (no chlorine required)
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Last updated: 01:23PM on Dec 11th 2017