Semi-rural Acreage for sale
116 Gold Creek Road,
4 2 8
PREMIUM INNER ACREAGE OFFERING THE PERFECT LIFESTYLEPerfect equestrian property, all usable land of 1.11 hectares (2.74 acres).
Conveniently located just 1km from Brookfield's village centre this beautiful family property offers the best of both worlds. Great home perfect for horses.
Modernised to perfection, surrounded by spectacular gardens and grounds this single level home presents space, separation, outdoor entertainment areas along with the ultimate in horse facilities.
Additional features include:
- 4 Generous bedrooms
- Studio, ideal home office or additional accommodation
- 2 Bathrooms including ensuite to master
- Open plan family living perfectly orientated to overlook the entertainment and pool areas
- Light filled lounge, dining room featuring raked ceilings, fireplace and an extensive use of oversized doors and windows
- Separate teenagers retreat, entertainment pavilion or self-contained wing
- Impressive galley kitchen with oak flooring, granite bench-tops, European appliances and shaker style cabinetry
- 3 Fully fenced horse paddocks with their very own water supply, holding yards and a superb flood lit riding arena
- Horse shelter covered with equine rubber matting
- 50,000ltrs rain water storage and town water connection
- 4 bay shed with a high door and roof designed to accommodate machinery, horse floats, workshop plus an additional storage area
- Walking distance to school buses, 1 minute drive to Brookfield showgrounds and general store
- Minutes drive to Kenmore central
Last updated: 07:32PM on Nov 22nd 2017