116 The Avenue,
Mount Saint Thomas, NSW
ATTENTION INVESTORS & SMSF’S- Outstanding and extremely rare opportunity to acquire a solid and freestanding set of brick apartments with an excellent occupancy rate.
- 4x2 Bedroom apartments all currently occupied, three are by long term tenants that treat and respect the properties as their own. Current rental return of $1,180 per week (approx $61,360pa) combined with scope for improvement upon further renovation or modernisation that could be done as leases expire or tenants move on in the future.
- The four apartments are all on ground level with open living areas, undercover front porch/verandah areas, good size bedrooms with shared laundry facilities.
• Approximately 250m to Figtree Bowling Club
• Approximately 350m to shopping precinct including Figtree Grove (Woolworths, Coles, Kmart etc) and Collies sports complex (Anytime fitness, Red Dog Café etc)
• Approximately 200m to corner stores includes Indian restaurant, hairdresser and beauty therapists.
- Opportunity to purchase and enjoy the immediate steady return from the multiple income property & Self Managed Superannuation prospects.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.