Semi-rural Acreage for sale
1165 Blackman Gap Road,
7 2 7
Price on Application
Established Breeder Property Close to Sale-yards & Bruce Highway"The Pocket" 2,547 acres now available for your cattle breeding program after being held in the family for many years. Good coastal rainfall with permanent water from the Colosseum Creek.
Top location only 12 kms to the Bruce Highway and Miriam Vale saleyards. 50 mins to Gladstone and 1 hrs to Bundaberg. In easy reach of Agnes Water/1770 for beautiful beaches, creek and reef fishing for those family catch ups.
• The land is in 10 titles with the PMAV locked in
• Four bay enclosed machinery shed and old dairy suitable for stables or could be
converted to living quarters. Both have power
• timber cattle yards
• Carrying capacity 250 breeders with progeny
• 6 paddocks well watered from either a dam, bore, or one of the 3 creeks
• 2 solar powered bores with holding tanks & 1 electric bore pump
• 10 dams
• Country has a good amount of fertile creek flats then mostly undulated with some
• Trees common on the property are blue gum, iron bark, bloodwood & spotty gum
• Good native grasses including wyn cassia
• 2 Homes positioned on the rise with a scenic aspect of the creeks and dam
One 3 bedroom home with verandas front & back and the other has 4 bedrooms and
sleepouts. The fenced house yards provide beautiful shade trees and gardens
The town of Miriam Vale close by provides shops, pub, school, cafe's, post office, train travel, golf course, pony club, showgrounds, saleyards and much more.
With the close vicinity of the highway and the Colosseum Creek being so picturesque, the opportunity for a camping or farm stay business, would be ideal. Not far from the homestead, for the nature lovers, platypus have called Oaky Creek their home.
Please call Vicki Emerton on Mob 0412768842 for more details on this impressive property.
Last updated: 04:22PM on Sep 21st 2018