Rural for sale
117 Sheehans Road,
0 0 0
Coastal Cropping & Irrigation - UNDER CONTRACTGood Loam Soils - Excellent Water Allocation - Close Proximity to Coastal Beaches & Boat Ramp.
* Approx. 15Km to Bundaberg CBD with bitumen road frontage.
* Approx. area - 48.85 Ha Freehold.
* Cultivation area 33 Ha comprising of Grey Sandy Soils.
* A well presented 3 Bedroom low set dwelling, office, kitchen, dinning, lounge, rumpus room and covered rear deck.
* Excellent shedding with numerous steel framed & cladded machinery sheds.
* Bore allocation - 147 Megalitres is supplied from (2) equipped irrigation bores with electric pumps, shared dam storage with diesel pump and equipped domestic bore.
Comments - The soils types are highly suitable for Macadamia, Small Crops and Sugar Cane. Excellent improvements and farm presentation are key features.
For Sale: $1,350,000 Negotiable.
Exclusive Marketing Agents:
Elders Bundaberg 07 4199 7144 - Baden Lowrie - 0427 172 158 - Kevin Callaghan 0428 797 433.
Last updated: 11:28AM on Jul 6th 2018