Rural for sale
117 Sheehans Road,
0 0 0
Coastal Cropping & Irrigation - Now Reduced $100,000Good Loam Soils Excellent Water Allocation Close Proximity to Coastal Beaches & Boat Ramp.
* Approx. 15Km to Bundaberg CBD with bitumen road frontage.
* Approx. area 48.85 Ha Freehold.
* Cultivation area 33 Ha comprising of Grey Sandy Soils.
* A well presented 3 Bedroom low set dwelling, office, kitchen, dinning, lounge, rumpus room and covered rear deck.
* Excellent shedding with numerous steel framed & cladded machinery sheds.
* Bore allocation 147 Megalitres is supplied from (2) equipped irrigation bores with electric pumps, shared dam storage with diesel pump and equipped domestic bore.
Comments The soils types are highly suitable for Macadamia, Small Crops and Sugar Cane. Excellent improvements and farm presentation are key features.
For Sale: $1,350,000 Negotiable.
Exclusive Marketing Agents:
Elders Bundaberg 07 4199 7144 - Baden Lowrie - 0427 172 158 - Kevin Callaghan 0428 797 433.
Last updated: 09:49PM on May 26th 2017