118 Amalfi Drive,
Isle Of Capri, QLD
Under Contract!Executive Main River Residence in Exclusive Isle of Capri
The magic of Main River living and entertaining beckons in exclusive Isle of Capri with this immaculately presented 4 bedroom plus study, 3.5 bathroom residence. Perched on a wide expanse of waterfront and set against the backdrop of iconic Surfers Paradise & Broadbeach skyline views, you’ll be welcomed into a house boasting a versatile floorplan and an abundance of sophisticated living space for the whole family to enjoy.
With soaring 16ft ceilings in places, pristine timber floors, multiple living areas, terracotta wine cellar and a sunny central atrium, you’ll also appreciate the perfectly positioned stone kitchen which enjoys an elevated aspect and easy access to the informal and formal living and dining areas as well as views which extend out to the pool alfresco area. This space has been expertly designed to ensure protection and privacy thanks to the custom rendered bench which curves around the inground pool.
The bedrooms will also entice, especially the elegant, oversized master suite on the first floor. Featuring a stone ensuite, walk-in-robe, sunny sitting area and terrace with water and skyline vistas, it’s also an ideal place to sit back and watch the children frolicking in the pool.
• Magnificent Main River views on a 642sqm block, with 15m waterfrontage and your own jetty;
• Solid concrete construction and impeccably presented throughout;
• Soaring, sundrenched central atrium, perfect for private entertaining;
• Vast ceilings, ranging from 11ft to 16ft in places, pristine timber floors;
• Mix of ducted air-conditioning (upstairs) and split-cycle air-conditioning plus ceiling fans throughout;
• Stone kitchen with acclaimed Miele and Ilve appliances, overlooks all living spaces;
• Versatile floorplan with separate formal and informal dining and lounge areas, each with water views and access to alfresco area;
• Private, ground floor guest room with ensuite with access to the central atrium;
• Executive study also on ground floor with private balcony and front courtyard views;
• Elegant, oversized master suite with stone ensuite, walk-in-robe, sunny sitting area and terrace with water and skyline vistas;
• Bedrooms 3 and 4 with 11ft vaulted ceilings, built-in-robes and serviced by family bathroom with stone finishes;
• Protected and private inground pool, flanked by a custom rendered bench;
• Alfresco area also with covered areas to entertain, fuses with the indoors via timber bifold doors;
• Terracotta wine cellar under stairs with sink, double garage, intercom and security system.
Nestled near the end of enviable Amalfi Drive, with no through traffic, you’re also only a short stroll from the upscale Capri on Via Roma shopping and dining precinct, as well as moments from the heart of Surfers Paradise and 10 minutes from Broadbeach. Many exclusive schools are also central to this sought-after suburb, making it an ideal choice for families or investors. Act now to enjoy an idyllic Main River lifestyle and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.