House for sale
118 Clarendon Drive,
5 2 4
Grand & Glamorous!With its contemporary design, impressive stature and landscaped low-maintenance gardens, this highly desirable west facing residence with high ceilings, both upstairs and downstairs, ticks all the boxes. The interior is elegance personified and boasts quality tiled/carpet flooring throughout both levels. A huge designer kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, substantial island bench and a neutral colour palette with glass splashbacks, multiple living areas including an upstairs retreat and an immense master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite.. Set amongst the established pocket of Somerfield, close to walking tracks & parks, close to elite schools, Parkmore Shopping Centre, golf courses and EastLink, what more could you want? Immaculately presented and strikingly beautiful, this family residence has much more on offer and won't last long, inspect today!
- Modern family home set in an enviable position, close to amenities
- Formal living room, family zone and upstairs retreat
- Designer hostess kitchen boasting a stainless-steel oven, canopy range hood and Asko dishwasher, and large walk-in pantry
- 4 sizeable bedrooms plus a large study, 2 bathrooms & 3 toilets
- Main bathroom with Spa bath fitted with modern waterfall taps
- Laundry, ensuite, powder room and main bathroom all have Caesar stone benches
- 4 point ducted vacuum plus VacPan kitchen kicker point
- Remote control alarm system
- Double glazed windows and surround sound speaker system in family/alfresco areas
- Year-round comfort with ducted heating and evaporative cooling as well as under tile floor heating
- 3kw Inverter with 10 solar panels for energy savings and LED lighting throughout the house
- Large undercover alfresco, remote double garage with rear access and off-street parking
Land Size: 400m2 approx
House Size: 38 squares approx
Age of property: 6 years approx
Heating: Ducted, Floor heating
Chattels: All fittings and fixtures as inspected
Deposit terms: 10% of the purchase price
Preferred Settlement: 90/120 days
Potential Rental Return: $700 per week approx
Nearest Primary School: Haileybury College, Chandler, Wallarano, Coomoora, Resurrection Catholic, Keysborough Park, Mt Hira College, Sirius College, Lighthouse Christian,.
Nearest Secondary School: Haileybury College, Mt Hira College ,Keysborough College, Sirius College, Lighthouse,.
Nearest Kindergartens: Corrigan Rex, Bilbungra, Woollahra, Chandler, Springside, Lighthouse, Haileybury, ABC.
Nearest Recreation: Tatterson Park, Wachter Reserve, Rowley Allan Reserve, Springers Leisure Centre, Keysborough Golf Club, Braeside Park.
Other Amenities: Officeworks, Bunnings, Dentist, Physio, Chiropractor, Medical Centre, Veterinary Hospital, McDonald, Hungry Jacks, Fasta Pasta, Shark Fin, My Chemist, Re-Creation Health Club, Souvlaki Hut, Keysborough Hotel, Kingsclere Shopping Centre, Parkmore Shopping Centre, Mornington Peninsula Freeway, Eastlink Freeway.
Last updated: 10:54PM on Aug 3rd 2017