House for sale
118 Edinburgh Road,
4 2 2
QUARTER ACRE MAIN RIVER RESIDENCE, READY TO BE TAKEN TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF LUXURY WATERFRONT LIVINGNestled on Main River, this light-filled, enchanting residence promises comfortable living in a sun-drenched setting, along with the opportunity to take this single level home to new luxurious heights. Boasting a crisp white facade, granite and marble finishes, sunny living areas and 4 spacious bedrooms, it's set on a sprawling 1009m2 block with 22m waterfrontage, plus lush gardens and skyline views. Situated in a popular street with no through traffic, and in the Gold Coast's best-kept secret in waterfront living, Benowa Waters, this is a property with unlimited potential and in a prime location.
Impeccably presented and showcased by wide water views, you will be spoilt for choice with multiple living and dining areas in this light and bright family home. The pillared dining room can easily accommodate 10 people, while a formal lounge area looks out over the pool and offers easy access to the outdoors. There's also a sunny living room with water vistas, plus a gourmet granite kitchen with 2-pac finishes, adjacent to a cosy breakfast nook. Outdoors, bask in the brilliant views of Q1 and Surfers Paradise from your alfresco dining area, complete with a tiled inground pool, spa and a grassy slope which hugs the water's edge. Flanked by mature palm trees, there is also a timber jetty which can house a large vessel.
The bedrooms on offer will also impress, with a sunlit master suite set against the backdrop of impressive water views, complete with air-con, an ensuite with bath and walk-in-robe. All remaining bedrooms present with air-con units and built-in-robes, with beds 2 and 3 oversized and offering ample space to unwind and enjoy.
Other impressive features of this property include a family bathroom with a fully functional sauna, reverse-cycle air-conditioning units installed in bedrooms and living areas, large laundry and a surplus of storage throughout, remote double garage, security gates and gatehouse intercom, along with ample secure areas for children and pets to safely play in the front yard.
Situated only a short drive from vibrant Surfers Paradise and centrally located to exclusive private schools, TSS & St. Hilda's, now is your chance to create the dream waterfront lifestyle you deserve.
• 4 bed, 2.5 bath light-filled, single level residence nestled on Main River, with city skyline views
• Crisp white facade, granite and marble finishes, on a 1009m2 block with 22m waterfrontage
• Impeccably presented, showcased by wide water views + multiple living and dining areas
• Formal lounge + separate living room each with pool & water views, easy access outdoors
• A pillared dining room, can easily accommodate 10 people
• Gourmet granite kitchen with 2-pac finishes, adjacent to a cosy breakfast nook
• Spacious master suite with impressive water views, air-con, ensuite with bath + walk-in-robe
• All remaining bedrooms with built-in-robes, air-con units and generously sized
• Oversized family bathroom with fully functional sauna + large laundry with surplus of storage
• Bask in the brilliant views of Q1 and Surfers Paradise from your alfresco dining area
• Tiled inground pool, spa, lush gardens & timber jetty, able to house a large vessel
• Enclosed front yard offers ample secure areas for children and pets to safely
• Remote double garage, automatic security gates and gatehouse intercom
• Situated in a popular street with no through traffic, only a short drive to Surfers Paradise
• Close to elite schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and medical amenities
• Unlimited potential to take this single level home to the new luxurious heights
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 10:19AM on Jun 12th 2018