House for sale
118 Oceanic Drive,
4 2 7
LAST CHANCE TO BUY AT THE BEACH UNDER A MILLIONPhone enquiry code for this property: 1569
There is a reason that very few properties come up for sale on Oceanic Drive, with almost a third of the residents buying in pre-1990's and almost entirely owner-occupied, these beachside properties are in limited supply and very difficult to come by. The answer is through the dunes... Kawana Beach! Spanning 11 kilometres of uninterrupted white sandy beach and turquoise waters stretching from the Pt Cartwright Lighthouse to the headlands in Caloundra, Kawana Beach is a hidden gem!
At any time, on any given weekday, weekend or holiday you can just close the front door behind you as you walk barefoot through the park and down the shaded path winding its way through the trees to the dunes and find your self a piece of sand with nobody else around for several hundred meters in either direction. Kawana Beach is known for its surf breaks scattered every few hundred meters, great beach fishing and more than 5 kilometres of dog-friendly beach so that you can bring the pooch along.
The house itself is a rendered single story brick home that has had a clean, modern makeover, situated on a large 600-metre square block. The open plan design combines the living, dining and kitchen areas with the kitchen facing the huge undercover outdoor entertaining area where you will most certainly be spending most of your time relaxing and listening to the sound of the waves crashing on the beach. The master bedroom is situated at the rear of the house, complete with an ensuite and glass slider connecting to the outdoor entertaining area.
There are two more bedrooms at the front of the house plus an enormous room of 60 square meters with a separate front entrance that was originally designed as a stylish photography studio that would be perfect for running a home business from but could just as easily be used as an extra bedroom, granny flat, office or media room. All bedrooms have ceiling fans, large built in robes, mirrors, large outward facing windows allowing plenty of natural light in during the day and energy efficient LED downlights for the evening. The house is air-conditioned throughout by three powerful split systems that can be used on those hot summer days or open up the front windows and let that afternoon sea breeze cool the place naturally.
● 3 mins to drive to Kawana Shopping Centre, via back streets to the rear (local) entrance of the complex
● 2 mins north is the Micks Meat Barn and Fruit Shed and 24hr 7-Eleven
● 2 mins south is the Warana Fresh Food Market and plaza
● 2 mins to the Nicklin Way to head 7 mins north to Mooloolaba or 12 mins south will get you to Caloundra
● if you're a commuter, you can avoid the Nicklin Way traffic altogether by taking Palkana Street directly across to the motorway via the new Kawana Way to Brisbane or head north to Noosa and Maroochydore the CBD of the Sunshine Coast
● 5 mins walking to your choice of 5 parks (4 beach parks) with both John Hotton Park and Reg White Park having children's playgrounds within
● 7 mins drive to the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital
Phone enquiry code for this property: 1569
Last updated: 02:40PM on Mar 21st 2019