Semi-rural Acreage for sale
119 Beantree Road,
3 2 8
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY IN THE GOLD TRIANGLELocated in the heart of the Gold Triangle is this rare opportunity to own your own 30 acre piece of rich red volcanic soil. Only 2.4klm to Tolga & 4.8klms to Atherton is this 12.14 (30 Acre) property complete with a 53 mega litre water allocation, well cared for and solid homestead & shed space in excess of 700sqm under roof.
This highly productive land is ideal for a variety of fruit/tree crops, seed, peanuts, corn, potatoes etc. and would make a valuable addition to a starting or established farming company.
• 12.14 Hectares (29.99 Acres) Land Is Ready For Immediate Start – Current Owners Have Farmed Avocado Trees In Previous Years.
• Boundary Fence & Lockable Gate
• 53 Meg Water Allocation
• 3 Bores – 1 Bore Runs At 20,000 Gal / Hour (2 Bores Equipped)
• 6000 Gallon Water Tank
• Massive Master Built Home Approx. 340sq Under Roof – Clay Brick Exterior, Smooth Rendered Block Interior Walls
• Spacious Patio/Built-In BBQ Area Off Kitchen/Dining & Lounge
• 3 Good Sized Carpeted Bedrooms With Built-In Cupboards & Mirrored Doors
• Separate Office With Built-In Desk/Drawers & Built-In Cupboard
• Private Ensuite In Master Bedroom
• Well Appointed Kitchen With All Electric Appliances, Island Bench, Large Pantry
• Large Lounge Room With Fire Place, Bar Area & Room For Pool table – Separate Dining Area
• Spacious Laundry With Good Storage
• Double garage With Tiled Floor, Storage Cupboard & Built-In Vacuum System
• Approx. 750sqm Of Shed Space Under Roof - Power & Water Connected
All expressions of interest must be in writing and received to the Main St Real Estate office at 76 Main St Atherton by 12pm on the 7th September 2017.
For more information or a private inspection of this unique opportunity, please contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Daimin Kochi at Main St Real Estate Atherton.
Last updated: 05:36PM on Jul 26th 2017