House for sale
119 Bridge Creek Road,
9 6 10
Price By Negotiation
The ultimate hinterland property! Cottages, Acres, Views!Superbly located, this acreage property known as 'Rosebrook Cottages' is by far the most comprehensive, magnificent and unique offering that the Maleny market has seen in 2018!
Your opportunity to live, work and play are rolled into one dynamic real estate holding at this great address.
The 12+ acre freehold allotment has remarkable hinterland views from each of the four cottages and homestead, all of which are built with absolute originality from timber and stone.
The homestead enjoys a private access driveway and separation from the cottages, allowing the owner's absolute privacy and seclusion from the business operation of the cottages and guests. Equally, the guests enjoy their own entry and privacy from the other cottages.
The home enjoys a magnificent North Western outlook over the valleys and ranges and has a level front yard adjoining a huge entertaining deck, ideal for the largest of gatherings. Features include:
* Sandstone and Timber construction - Character filled and truly special!
* Large living areas both formal and informal with a modernised kitchen featuring Miele appliances -
* 2 x combustions timber fireplaces and split a/c
* 3 large bedrooms with 2 bathrooms - Master with ensuite and large walk in robe
* Long extra wide verandahs and an additional covered area with outdoor Spa
* Double carport with office and storage room adjoining
* Established trees and gardens surround the home - dog friendly back yard.
Each of the short-term accommodation cottages has their own aspect and originality and features include:
* 2 x 1 bedroom cottages and 2 x 2 bedroom cottages
* Built from timber with high raked ceilings and loads of character
* Glorious views from each cottage with established garden surrounds
* All cottages are fully furnished and are semi self-contained
* Weekend rates start from $595 for 2 nights
The property is situated very close to the town boundary on the high plateau offering rich red volcanic soils ideal for livestock, orchards, trees and gardens. Features of the block include:
* 5.12 ha (12.68 acres) freehold land - Undulating land
* 2 street frontage - Bridge Creek Road and Lower Trail Road
* Land divided into split post / barbed wire paddocks, ideal for cattle
* Five dams, 2 of which are spring fed
* 3 bay stables and tack room with power available - 38m x 16m arena
* Separate powered shed (12m x 8m) previously used as a cattery
Located just 30 minutes from Sunshine Coast Beaches, 40 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport and 1 hour to the Brisbane Airport.
This substantial holding is being offered for sale as one - Freehold with the business 'Rosebrook Cottages'.
Please contact the team at RE/MAX Hinterland for further details.
** This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes. **
Last updated: 04:14PM on Aug 15th 2018