119 Elliott Road,
UNDER OFFERThe hunt is over! This charming three-bedroom home is set on 728sqm of land and boasts majestic views over Trigg Bushland, offering a superb opportunity for you to build your dream home. Positioned in one of Karrinyup’s most sought-after southern pockets, the residence holds an enviable central positioning close to renowned schools, the pristine waters of Trigg Beach, Karrinyup Shopping Centre and the Perth CBD. Live in this charming home as is, renovate or start from scratch and build your own masterpiece – the choice is yours!
Set on an elevated position back from Elliott Road, the home’s charismatic façade is adorned by a sprawling front lawn and mature trees, creating an inviting first impression. A foyer-style entrance opens onto elegant solid timber flooring and high ceilings allowing for a sense of warmth and space. An open plan living and dining room is complete with large windows that drench the space in natural light and offer breathtaking views over the lush Trigg Bushland. A gourmet kitchen complete with modern appliances as well as generous bench and cupboard space offers a superb platform for meal preparation. Transitioning from indoor to outdoor living, a bricked terrace and an expansive lawn area provide a fantastic space for entertaining guests as well as for kids to run around and make memories.
The accommodation aspect of the home allows togetherness when desired and privacy when required. Three well-sized bedrooms are flanked by the primary bathroom, ensuring ample space for the growing family. Walk the kids to school at Deanmore Primary School or St Mary's Anglican Girl's School before taking a short commute to work in the city; an enviable lifestyle awaits at 119 Elliott Road.
Offering boundless potential with development plans in place for an exciting modern extension, this location is second to none and the home will not last long.
• Approx. 728m2
• Development potential (see extension image)
• Sprawling front lawn with mature trees
• Front balcony
• Open plan living and dining room
• Updated kitchen complete with modern appliances, tile splashback and generous bench and cupboard space
• Three well-sized bedrooms
• Primary bathroom complete with vanity, bath, shower and separate wash closet
• Bricked outdoor terrace
• Expansive grassed backyard
• Two-car garage
• Elevated position
• Gorgeous views over the Trigg Bushland
• Charming home throughout
• Elegant solid timber flooring
• High ceilings
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Great potential to built your dream home
• And so much more…
• Perched across from the Trigg Bushland
• Close to Trigg Beach
• Walking distance to St Mary’s Anglican Girl’s School and Deanmore Primary
• Close to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• Ease of access to Karrinyup Road
• Short distance to the city
• Close to public transport