119 Mitchell Street,
Contemporary Beachside Sanctuary with Impressive Alfresco SpacesThis superb c.2012 residence built by award-winning G.J Gardner homes offers a great base to raise a family in a lifestyle spot that's hard to resist. Just 600m from the beach, it delivers a range of light-filled living and entertaining areas along with an extensive amount of outdoor space to enjoy.
The flowing open plan design is flooded with natural light with dark stained bamboo floors an effective contrast against the crisp white décor. An executive home office on entry is fitted with custom cabinetry and a ground floor bedroom and bathroom is ideal for visiting guests or extended family members. A lounge room, rumpus upstairs and the relaxed family living and dining domain at the rear ensures this home is brilliantly zoned to provide spaces that connect and spaces that allow solace, while the undercover alfresco with built-in barbecue and the crystal blue self-cleaning pool allows for impressive entertaining and year-round family fun. The Miele-appointed kitchen features gas cooking and Caesarstone benchtops plus there's a handy servery window to the outdoors. Upstairs, find four robed bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-through robe and the family bathroom.
Very much in line with 21st century priorities, the residence is fully data-cabled for home internet capability. Further liveability is enhanced with the sea breeze to remind you of how close you are to the ocean, while ducted air-conditioning, sound system, security cameras and a double garage with internal access adds an extra level of comfort.
- Six-year-old dual storey family home on 579sqm parcel
- Self-cleaning Compass pool bordered by granite pavers and established gardens
- All-weather alfresco entertaining area with built-in BBQ and Sonos sound system
- Glossy white kitchen with stone benches, Miele double oven, gas cooktop and semi-integrated dishwasher
- Lounge room with plantation shutters
- Open plan family living and dining connects to outdoors
- Five bedroom plus study, three bathroom accommodation
- Double garage offers the convenience of internal access
- Quiet street an easy stroll to Llewelyn Road shops and eateries and just minutes form the beach
Council Rates: $3,308.78 per annum
Water Rates: $838.32 per annum