12-14 Anderson Road,
UNIQUE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITYExpressions of Interest close Tuesday, 26 September at 5:00pm
Occupying a single title yet positioned on two adjoining lots, this rare and exciting offering presents a fantastic development opportunity in a prime location.
- Address: 12-14 Anderson Road, Mortdale
- Combined Total Land Size: 1,366sqm (approx.)
- Frontage: 30.5m; Depth: 45.0m (approx.)
- Zoned R2 low density residential
- North facing, sunny block
- First time offered in almost 100 Years
- Close to schools, transport, parks and cafes
Co-agent: David Hughes (Sanders Noonan) 0434 318 171
Mortdale is a suburb in southern Sydney, located 20 kilometres south of the Sydney central business district and is part of the St George area. Mortdale lies within the Georges River Council and has a direct train line to the CBD.