House for sale
12 Agnes Street,
4 2 2
$1,200,000 to $1,250,000
Beaumaris Family FavouriteThere is something for the family or renovator alike at this substantial four bedroom residence, in the beach-side suburb of Beaumaris. Enjoying spacious surrounds with the bonus of dual frontages (Moyseys Run & Agnes Street) set out over some 967sqm (approx) of prime land.
The large open plan family home with living and meals area, formal dining/living room with a combination of parquetry flooring, expansive north-facing windows and a fire place. A large modern kitchen with essential conveniences and ample food preparation space, will play host to many occasions. The bedrooms are all roomy and commodious, each inclusive of built-in-robes and with direct access to main family bathroom. Having been designed with easy family living in mind - a large study/rumpus room with built-in joinery and direct access to outdoor pergola will meet the needs of a growing family. The seamless continuation of family and study to the outdoor pergola inspire alfresco living, and marry beautifully with the gym equipped yard and swimming pool. The low maintenance yard ensure that lifestyle is paramount, while added features of powder room, second bathroom and separate wc reinforce the comfort focus. With easy access to surrounding parklands, amenities, great schools and beautiful beaches what more could you ask for?
- Well-designed single storey family residence with a lifestyle focus
- Parquetry timber floors, tiles and carpets throughout
- Formal living/dining, casual family & meals areas, large kitchen, study &laundry
- 4 bedrooms (BIR's), 2 bathrooms, 2 WC
- Paved yard, entertaining areas, pool, cubby house, bungalow & low-maintenance garden
- 2 carport, shed, 4000lt water tank, open fire place & ducted heating
Property Code: 41
Last updated: 04:33PM on Jan 23rd 2015