House for sale
12 Artane Court,
8 3 2
All Offers Presented
ICONIC WATERFORD ESTATE!An iconic Waterford estate in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, this eight-bedroom, three-bathroom estate with enormous entertaining spaces, on a huge 1099sqm duplex block is the manor you've always dreamed of owning. Ideally located by the Canning River, some of WA's best schools, great shopping options and a short drive to the CBD, not only has this property been renovated with modern amenities, it's surrounded by them too.
Walk up the elaborate driveway through manicured gardens and step into an entry foyer usually only seen in the movies, with high ceilings and a crystal chandelier setting the classic mansion tone this estate is known for. An expansive open plan living and dining area is phenomenal for entertaining any number of guests, and far larger than your average home.
Your renovated kitchen with solid granite benchtops and breakfast bar could feed a small army, with massive amounts of bench and storage space, quality timber cabinetry, walk-in pantry and scullery, high-end European appliances, including a Smeg freestanding oven and a double sink with premium fittings. Even the fussiest Chef will be satisfied with the offerings of this culinary haven. Off to the side with alfresco access is a separate formal lounge room/ Theatre room or kids activity room, ideal for guests to enjoy a bottle of wine in after a sophisticated dinner party or great for the kids activity room where they can play without disturbing the parents in the main living room.
Outside your paradise awaits, with low-maintenance tropical gardens, artificial turf, and a sizeable undercover alfresco for entertaining. In the warmer months jump into the undercover 12m salt water swimming pool or enjoy your heated outdoor spa throughout the year. Whether you're an affluent bachelor throwing parties or a seasoned tycoon with a fun-loving family, there is always something to do outdoors at your leisurely estate.
Tucked away are seven generous minor bedrooms, all with double built-in robes, sharing two lavishly renovated bathrooms. Whether you're raising a large family, frequently host guests or simply have too many hobbies the require extra space, these rooms will more than suffice.
Upstairs the fun continues with another expansive living space ideal for kicking back with a movie away from the commotion downstairs. An enormous games room with full size billiards table is perfect for a game of billiards with friends while you enjoy a drink from the fully equipped wet bar, with enough space for foosball, table tennis, or a couple of exercise machines too. A well-equipped home office is also on the top floor, with extensive built-in furniture and room for multiple computers, great if you work or run a business from home.
The master suite is as glamourous as you'd expect in an extravagant mansion, with high end window treatments, high ceilings, an extensive walk-in robe and a renovated ensuite with twin vanities, tiles to the ceiling and a deep spa to sink into after a long day managing your empire.
This elaborate eight-bedroom estate has everything the large family with taste requires for a lavish life of leisure and luxury. Multiple entertaining spaces both indoor and outdoor, surrounded by local conveniences, social options & schools while being so close the river and CBD. Such unique homes rarely hit the market, and 12 Artane Court must be seen to be believed. Pencil in a viewing with Cliff Bowker before its gone!
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Eight bedrooms, three newly renovated bathrooms, powder room, study, multiple entertaining spaces.
- Huge 1099sqm duplex block, 560sqm internal living.
- Entry foyer with chandelier and high ceilings.
- Expansive open plan living and dining area, plus additional formal lounge/ Theatre room or kids Activity room.
- Solid Granite kitchen benchtops & breakfast bar, European appliances, Smeg freestanding oven, Bosch dishwasher, walk-in pantry/scullery, ample bench/storage space.
- Large alfresco, 12m undercover salt water swimming pool, undercover heated outdoor spa, artificial turf, tropical gardens.
- Second living area upstairs, massive games room with full size billiards table & fully-equipped wet bar.
- Home office with built-in furniture.
- Seven minor bedrooms on ground floor, all with double built-in robes, sharing two renovated bathrooms.
- Master suite upstairs, walk-in robe, lavishly renovated ensuite with twin vanities and spa.
- Double lockup garage, extra space in driveway for more cars, extra storage space.
- 2x Reverse cycle ducted air conditioners throughout.
- 2 x solar hot water systems.
- New carpets, curtains and blinds throughout.
- Newly painted internal and external.
- 500m to the Canning River and parklands.
- 900m to Manning Tennis Club.
- 950m or 11 min walk to Curtin Rowing Club.
- 1.2 Kms or 3-minute drive to Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre.
- 2.3 Kms or 7-minute bike ride to Aquinas College.
- 2.4 Kms or 5-minute drive to St Pius X Catholic Primary School / Manning Primary School.
- 2.5 KMs or 7-minute bike ride or free bus service to Curtin University.
- 2.5 Kms or 6-minute drive to Manning Primary School.
- 3.7 Kms to Canning Bridge Train Station.
- 4.2 Kms or 13-minute bike ride to Penhros College.
- 10-minute drive to the Victoria Park restaurant and Cafe strip.
- 6.2 Kms or 13-minute drive to Wesley College.
- 6.7 Kms or 13-minute drive to the South Perth Foreshore.
- 11.2 Kms or 18-minute drive to the CBD.
For further information on this property please contact Cliff on 0412 233 072.
Last updated: 02:21PM on Aug 15th 2018