12 Arthur Street,
Surrey Hills, VIC
A sanctuary of style and sophisticationCompletely enchanting with superior finishes and an array of light-filled spaces, this 3 bedroom plus study home embodies effortless living in a prized neighbourhood.
Newly polished boards and abundant glazing engage with the sunshine through the vogue lounge room featuring an enclosed courtyard on one side and a north-facing covered alfresco on the other. The casual inspiration reflected in the dining, family room and granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances is matched with a Bose integrated speaker system, deck and garden for entertaining.
Features a main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, ducted heating, air-conditioner, CCTV security and a double auto garage. Around the corner from Surrey Park and Aqualink, and close to Kingswood College, PLC, Box Hill Central, hospital and TAFE.
* Glistening and easy-to-maintain 3 bedroom plus study home
* Near Aqualink, private schools and Box Hill Central
* Fine formal lounge matched with a casual entertaining zone
* North under-cover alfresco and a separate deck and garden
* Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Heating, cooling, security and double auto garage
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.12arthurstreetsurreyhills.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days