12 Calmwater Crescent,
WATERFRONT HOME REQUIRES IMMEDIATE SALELarge East North East to water family home.... awaits a new owner
A change in circumstances requires this beautiful property to be sold
The home offers spectacular wide water views and encapsulates the epitome of what it is to live the Oyster Cove lifestyle. A great family home.
Position, potential and profit. This will represent outstanding value for the astute investor or home occupier. A new owner is urgently needed for this fantastic budget buy. You won't find better value on the waterfront and this investment will satisfy both the head and the heart!
A perfect opportunity to secure a bargain in this trendy suburb close to everything - golf, tennis, boating, shopping, medical facilities, cafes and restaurants - its all here.
Yes this is the one! Don't be afraid to mention a figure, this property will be sold at auction at The Event on Sunday the 28th January 2018.
Features include :
- Master Bedroom with Large Ensuite and Robes
- 3 Other spacious bedrooms with Robes
- Study/5th bedroom
- Large upstairs rumpus/multi purpose room/media room with balcony
- Large Gourmet Kitchen with as new appliances
- Extra Large double garage with storage
- Garden Shed
- Air conditioning
- 6kwt solar power for energy efficiency
- Wide Water Views
- Pontoon at rear of garden
- Fabulous Outdoor entertaining area overlooking water and pool
- Sparking Inground Pool
- Low Maintenance Garden and outdoor area
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at auction photographic ID is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.