House for sale
12 Clapham Street,
Hamilton South, NSW
4 2 2
$990,000 - $1,080,000
Superior Single Level Living in Desirable LocationNestled in a quiet enclave moments from the vibrancy of Beaumont Street, Darling Street Oval, schools and transport, this circa 2002 Dixon built home presents as an outstanding opportunity for young and growing families. Designed to embrace a low maintenance lifestyle, its supremely functional single-level layout, choice of three separate living areas and north facing gardens combine to form a relaxed haven of peace and privacy in a prime central location.
Centered upon a Caesarstone and Miele appointed kitchen, the single level layout provides multiple living areas with a seamless connection to each other and the outdoors via floor to ceiling windows. Free-flowing interiors are zoned into a formal lounge, TV room and relaxed family living and dining connecting to the alfresco entertaining area and child and pet-friendly gardens. Four bedroom, two bathroom accommodation includes a generous master with full ensuite and walk-in robe. Further highlights include a double auto garage accessed internally, ducted air-conditioning and ample storage.
Enjoy the convenience of its hugely popular location where you're spoilt for choice with shops, cafes, parkland and desirable schools all just a short walk away.
- Single level timber-framed brick rendered Dixon built home
- Deceptively spacious on a 498sqm north to rear parcel
- Double garage and additional driveway parking
- TV room offers floorplan flexibility as an executive home office or study
- Kitchen with Miele induction cooktop and dishwasher
- Laundry with wall-mounted dryer
- Central to eateries and shopping in Beaumont Street and The Junction
- Zoned for Merewether Public school just 800m away; 1km from Merewether High
Last updated: 06:03AM on Aug 24th 2017