House for sale
12 Conway Avenue,
4 2 2
Enchanting Family Residence Of Space & Style in Peaceful SettingAn elegant Federation facade with wide verandah enhances the tremendous street appeal of this spacious single-level residence set on a sunny elevated block on approx 486sqm with wide frontage and 2 garages. Blending period architecture with a modern rear extension, the house is set in a quiet tree-lined avenue just 200 metres stroll to Clovelly Road cafes, shops and buses.
Entered via a gracious foyer, ithas an easy flowing layout with good separation between the bedrooms and living areas. There are formal living & dining areas, large family living/dining area, Caesarstone/Miele gas kitchen, 4 bedrooms (main bedroom with Walk in robe & ensuite), 2 bathrooms, laundry and private courtyard garden with alfresco dining area, b/in bbq and water feature.
Additional features include high patterned ceilings, polished timber floors, lead lights, skylights, reverse cycle air conditioning, built-in wardrobes and large attic accessed by pull-down ladder.
Set in peaceful family-oriented precinct, the property is close to Randwick shopping village, Bondi Junction retail hub, beaches and schools.
- Formal living area flows to large dining room
- Family living & dining area opens to courtyard
- Caesarstone/Miele gas kitchen with breakfast bench
- Generous kitchen storage, Bosch dishwasher
- Main king-size bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
- 3 more double bedrooms, each with built-ins
- Central gas heating to all rooms
- 2 bathrooms, main with bath & separate shower
- Big laundry with washtub & built-in storage
- Elegant foyer, wide wraparound verandah
- Attic accessed by pull-down ladder in hall
- High ornate ceilings, polished timber floors
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, linen & storage cupboards
- Skylights, leadlight windows/doors, alarm
- Private & spacious stone-paved courtyard garden
- Outdoor dining area, built in bbq, water feature
- Catchment area for Randwick Public School
Last updated: 04:23AM on Aug 17th 2017