House for sale
12 Crawford Avenue,
Burns Beach, WA
6 3 2
Hurry - Last chance to secure this beautiful family home!!A Perfect house for a large or growing family with a priceless view!!
Surender Kumar from LJ Hooker Midland presents a magnificent six bedroom three bathroom, three storey home, perfect for a large or growing family in the beautiful Burns Beach Estate that offers a king style lifestyle yet low maintenance living.
Walking distance to the beach, Bramston Park and close to schools, shopping centres and Mitchell freeway.
* Secure entry through a remote controlled electric sliding gate and a small electric gate for pedestrian access with an intercom which is connected to all three floors.
* Remote controlled double garage with storage space, shoppers entrance and rear access.
* Next to the garage is a huge and secured driveway to park a caravan or big boat.
* Enter through a beautiful double size timber and glass door that takes you through a very spacious tiled entrance hall
* A huge sunken lounge room with built in ceiling speakers and a quality chandelier
* Great sized 5th and 6th bedrooms both with walk in robes
* A huge bathroom tiled up to the ceiling
* A very good sized study or office with double door and built in cupboards for your filing
* Handcrafted timber staircase leading upstairs
* A huge open plan living area
* An envious chef's kitchen with 5 burner gas cook top, Electrolux oven/grill, Electrolux range hood, walk in pantry, overhead cupboards, huge fridge recess, solid granite bench tops, double sink and dishwasher
* A separate well appointed scullery with double sink, Westinghouse dishwasher and a stovetop with 5 gas burners
* Scullery leads to a separate laundry with extensive storage and glass door which gives access to the side of the house and garage
* A huge Master Bedroom with double door, beautiful ocean views, a beautiful large ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, separate shower, separate toilet, double vanity, separate his and her huge walk in robes and access to a gorgeous huge balcony
* Good sized second bedroom with Built in robes and ocean views
* Good sized 3rd with Built in robes
* 4th good sized bedroom perfect for study
* Living area with a kitchenette, sink and a bar fridge recess
* Good sized theatre room with inbuilt ceiling speakers, double doors and a beautiful chandelier
* Family sized bathroom with a free standing bath tub and shower plus a separate toilet with a hand wash basin
* Staircase leading to the second floor
* A spacious sized loft area currently used as home Gymnasium, with its own kitchenette sink with hot and cold water and bar freeze recess
* Once again priceless ocean views
* Double glass doors through the dining area leads to the beautiful alfresco with built-in ceiling speakers which offers an entertaining deck with cafe blinds and a gas bayonet
* Offers a beautiful view to below-ground concrete swimming pool, Approx 8m x 4m salt water pool, fully fenced with glass panels
* Living area with double glass doors also offers the access and views to the swimming pool with awning to give you privacy
Other features include, but are not limited to:
* Fully Reticulated Low maintenance garden
* Full acrylic texture coat externally
* Under stair storage both upstairs and downstairs
* Quality timber flooring throughout (including staircases)
* Quality blind fittings and window treatments throughout
* Quality down lighting
* Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
* Two gas hot water systems
* Ducted vacuuming throughout
* Hot and cold water outdoor shower
* Three phase power
* German made 10 solar panels with 5 KW inverter
* Laminated German wooden floors throughout
* Approx. 578sqm block
For more information or a private viewing please contact Surender Kumar from LJ Hooker Midland today.
Last updated: 05:59AM on Jan 19th 2018