House for sale
12 Cromwell Street,
3 2 2
Queensland Style Inner City LivingFresh and welcoming, this renovated Queenslander home has been sold off market. 12 Cromwell Street features light filled living rooms, spacious bedrooms & a large rear entertainment deck perfect for our Queensland lifestyle. Well positioned in highly desirable Wooloowin, this warm family home has great potential and will only be fully appreciated with an inspection.
Traditional character features including timber floors, VJ's, french doors, decorative arches and leadlight windows combine with modern influences to create a unique home filled with warmth and style.
Private, Secure and Quiet, this property is simply lovely. Good neighbours are not far away in this family-friendly street.
Generously proportioned for modern living & surrounded by quality homes, this recently transformed cottage combines style with convenience and is perfectly suited for all ages.
Features include :
- Preferred Northerly Aspect at the Rear
- Stylish family Kitchen features stone benchtop, Bosch appliances inc dishwasher, gas
cooktop & electric oven, bi-fold servery window to deck & generous storage
- Large Covered Deck at Rear
- Pool - Solar Heated
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Traditional features include original Timber Flooring, Vertical Joinery, High Ceilings,
Leadlight Casement Windows, Decorative Timber Arches & Iron Lacework
- All Bedrooms with Built-in robes
- 2 Bathrooms over both levels of the home
- Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans throughout
- Multiple living areas over two levels
- Work Station with built-in cabinetry
- Media Room - fully equipped, air-conditioned & soundproofed.
- Large Utility room on lower level with generous storage
- Intercom Video to Front Gate with smartphone connectivity
- Auto remote Garage Gate
- Well-considered security throughout
- Water Tank with automated sprinkler system services entire garden
- Eagle Junction State School & Kedron State High School Catchment
- Well located to a range of quality Private Schools
- Walk to Albion Rail Station, bus, local cafes & restaurants
- close to Kedron Brook & Kalinga Park
- 6 kms to CBD with easy access to Inner City Bypass
- Fully Fenced
- Land 427sqm
Conveniently positioned in one of Brisbane's most desirable suburbs & just 6 km to the CBD, this renovated family home offers an opportunity for the astute buyer to purchase in this tightly held pocket. Be delighted by an inspection and even more delighted to call 12 Cromwell Street Wooloowin home.
Call Kim Olsen on 0413 539 865
Last updated: 02:19PM on Oct 6th 2019