House for sale
12 Devon Street,
South Brighton, SA
7 3 2
$999,000 Best offer by 25/01/18
WOW FACTOR! EXTENSIVE FAMILY LIVING FOR LARGE FAMILIESSituated in the popular seaside suburb of South Brighton and within easy reach of the city, you will immediately appreciate the value of this delightful property which comprises 4 living areas, 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, outdoor entertaining and a swimming pool. The upstairs living area would be ideal for teenage children wanting their own living space or even utilise this part of the home as potential for an enterprising family wishing to do B&B accommodation or similar. The home is also perfect for extended families.
Features on offer:
* Well designed kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including wall oven, dishwasher, pantry, excellent storage options and breakfast bar overlooking a more than generous family meals area. Sliding doors lead to the outdoor entertaining
* 4 bedrooms, master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom complete with twin vanity, shower & spa. Bedrooms 2-4 have built in robes, all bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Formal lounge with double doors
* Home theatre room with sliding doors to 2nd entertaining area
* Home office/study
* Understair storage
* 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built in robes
* Family bathroom
* Fantastic Rumpus with wet area
* Balcony to take in the views and leafy surrounds
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Alarm system
* Double garage with auto roller doors and drive through facility
* Gable roof, outdoor entertaining area overlooking a solar heated inground swimming pool complete with sandstone paving
* Low maintenance lawned area for children and pets to play
* Garden shed
This stunning property represents approx 400 sqm of 'Grand' Living on an allotment of approx 733 sqm.
Conveniently situated in the Brighton High School Zone, close to great beaches, Brighton shopping & cafe culture on Jetty Road, transport & Westfield Marion.
All the hard work has been done to present this much loved residence to the market. Your inspection is highly recommended.
Last updated: 11:23AM on Jan 22nd 2018