12 Edgewood Place,
St Ives, NSW
SOLD BY JAYNE DEMAIO!!!Family Single Level Escape Nestled At One With Nature!
This perfect family escape rests at one with nature immersed in a picturesque canopy amongst a treed setting. Blissfully private, it offers the benefit of a spacious single level floorplan which spills out to an expansive deck aspected to capture the north-eastern sun and stunning views. Tightly held and immaculately maintained for 41 years, it sits on a substantial 967sqm block with level lawns perfect for children's play. Its fresh and engaging interiors will provide instant comfort whilst also offering ample scope to modernise to taste. An additional versatile lower level studio/workshop/home office with adjoining bathroom offers further opportunity. Its quiet cul-de-sac setting is close to excellent schools, Gordon station, bus services and village shops.
* Tucked away from the street, striking timber floorboards
* Generous open plan living and dining, ducted a/c
* Expanses of glass frame the beauty of the natural setting
* Substantial entertainer's deck captures the north-east sun
* Central bright kitchen with leafy outlook and dishwasher
* Large study, three generous bedrooms, most with robes
* Master suite with ensuite and wall of robes, internal laundry
* Separate entry lower level Workshop/studio or retreat with bathroom
* Under house storage space, covered access double carport, rainwater tank.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.