12 Fadden Place,
Super sized home - Ready for a FaceliftSituated in an elevated position with expansive valley views this solid brick residence, offers enormous scope to add value and represents a superb opportunity to an astute buyer.
Situated in a tightly-held cul-de-sac, this sprawling home features large rooms, wide windows and angled roof lines. If you're a budding Cherie Barber or a fan of Three Birds Renovations, this is a dream project awaiting a renovating visionary to unlock its potential and reap the rewards.
Proudly positioned on a 1131sqm block and offering a substantial 500sqm of internal floor space, the home offers family living on a grand scale. Hosting an expansive ground floor plan with multiple living and entertaining spaces the formal entry features an atrium-style foyer. The classic open timber staircase leads to an upper level offering plenty of bright and light living space surrounded with five spacious king-sized bedrooms.
Except for a brand-new roof installed in recent years, this expansive home is in original 1970s well-preserved condition, with the size, space and potential that growing families seek.
Conveniently located in the 'The Bush School' catchment area and close to the upper north shore's leading private schools it is moments from bus to rail, city trains, Westfield Hornsby and the caf lifestyle of Wahroonga Village.
- Expansive, atrium foyer leading to formal living and dining rooms
- Generous kitchen and laundry with outdoor access
- Enormous family room, sewing/craft room, huge laundry
- Upstairs rumpus / teen retreat and study area with large balconies
- 5 super-size bedrooms with BIRs (main with ensuite)
- 3 large bathrooms, 2 powder rooms
- Internal access from double lock-up garage
- Lower ground floor offers potential guest or rental accommodation
- Large wine cellar plus 2 further storage rooms
- Huge backyard with room for a pool
- Covered alfresco entertaining area, vegetable garden
- 5min drive to Wahroonga public "Bush School"
- 6min drive to Wahroonga Station or 14min on the 576 bus
- 10 min drive to Westfield Hornsby, Ku-ring-gai Hospital