12 Frearson Walk,
Space And SophisticationStatement of information is located at https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/zenu/LISTING_IMAGES/215-516708/8hybfca34ogkc1xyrrvsbv8t5vrsz9bg.pdf . Please copy & paste this information into your browser address bar.
Tranquilly set opposite parkland, this four bedroom/two bathroom, triple storey home boasts a spacious interior, presenting an excellent choice of indoor/outdoor living zones within a respected Kensington Banks locale.
Pristinely presented, the home wants for nothing whilst delivering everything required to achieve a superb lifestyle.
Entry reveals a large lounge flowing freely to a vast family domain complete with a fully appointed, granite topped kitchen.
A seamless transition to a covered alfresco area lined with sandstone pavers promises memorable entertaining.
The huge master boasts double vanity ensuite and balcony with park views, two subsequent bedrooms (BIRs) savouring a panorama incorporating the Westgate Bridge and beyond.
A versatile retreat enjoys both vistas and repurposes as an indulgent fourth bedroom/office/theatre or is sufficiently large to accommodate any combination.
Extras include 2.5 car remote controlled garage via Coghlan Way, ducted heating, split system air conditioning, security alarm, excellent storage and third toilet.
A stroll through Holland Park finds you at South Kensington Station or enjoy a coffee on Macaulay Road on route to Kensington Station whilst a walk northwards connects you to the Maribyrnong River Trail.
Offered for the first time, it’s sure to steal the hearts of families, professionals and discerning investors.
- Expansive living zones to complement a huge covered alfresco entertaining area
- Fully appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite bench tops
- A large master with ensuite, ample BIRs and private balcony enjoying park views
- Huge retreat with great vistas offers versatile purpose (fourth bedroom/study/living/theatre)
- 2.5 car remote garage via CoghlanWay, ducted heating, split systems and security alarm
- Walking distance to Kensington/South Kensington Stations and Macaulay Road cafes