House for sale
12 Grandview Terrace,
4 2 2
The 'Tree House' in TallaiUnique and unrivalled – perfectly describes this modern architectural masterpiece which sits suspended amongst a canopy of natural bushland in the hills of Tallai. Set on a sprawling 4,358sqm block and boasting panoramic views of the Gold Coast skyline this eye catching 4 bedroom family home is a feat of engineering and design effortlessly combining three intersecting pavilions. The hero of the home is an incredible 15m cantilevered wing encased with full height glass windows to frame the picture-perfect views.
Offering a softened industrial aesthetic throughout, this home caters to families who appreciate living amongst nature and the great outdoors. This outstanding home is also very private with multiple areas inside or out to relax or casually entertain with friends and family including around the sparkling pool and decking podium. With 1200sqm of level grassed area there is also no shortage of room for children and pets to run and play.
• Kitchen with Caesar stone island bench, walk-in-pantry, induction cook top and lift system
• Living, dining and kitchen positioned under soaring 17 foot ceilings, with marble effect Faux
Stone floor and full height glass windows;
• Eye-catching 15 meter cantilevered wing offers a separate large living space with tinted black glass windows that flows out to the deck;
• Floor to ceiling windows in the master suite delivering sweeping views, walk-in-robe and a flawless designer ensuite;
• Remaining bedrooms all feature fabulous views and are serviced by the family bathroom,
complete with custom cabinetry, stone vanity, shower and a free-standing bath;
• Keyless entry, block out electronic blinds, reverse cycle heating and cooling, acoustic
• Spotted gum hardwood timber floors, convenient goods lift; 8,000L rainwater tank;
• Motorised security gate, double garage and off street boat and car parking;
• 1,200sqm of lawn areas plus alfresco entertaining deck, heated pool and lush gardens.
Truly a home without comparison, this is a property built by a visionary who successfully collaborated with others to create an iconic, non-conventional residence, showcased by some incredible structural engineering. A home that not only fits perfectly into the landscape but is also effortlessly functional for those who live here.
Situated only 7 minutes from Robina Town Centre and the prestigious Somerset College, you’re also only 15km from the sand and surf of Broadbeach, yet can revel in a semi-rural lifestyle. Take the time to explore all this residence of distinction has to offer and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Last updated: 10:17AM on Nov 20th 2018