House for sale
12 Hawkins Street,
Mount Pleasant, WA
4 4 6
SUPERB LOCATION with RIVER VIEWSWORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE WHAT THIS BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY HAS ON OFFER.
AN INTERNAL VIEWING IS A MUST.
Superbly located in a quiet prestigious street within steps to the River this home is indicative of the lifestyle that is on offer. Architects and Landscape Designers designed the gardens and built limestone retaining walls to create privacy screening.
A unique feature of Kimberley Stone panels constructed by local craftsmen at the front of the home creates a luxurious entry statement.
Located behind remote control gates & boundary security fencing the front area is ideal for kids to play. Pathways lead to the front entry as well as to a 2nd doorway with direct access into the office. Ideal for a professional working from home while enjoying a picture perfect outlook to the below ground pool and outdoors.
The home features 4 bedrooms, office, 4 baths, 3 living, multiple entertaining, 3 car garage with the potential to park 6 cars or van/boat. The below ground salt water pool is located off the outdoor area and compliments the side and year yard.
THE LOWER FLOOR FEATURES:
- Open plan living area opening onto an outdoor living.
- A covered outdoor living for all year entertaining.
- Two bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Below Ground Salt Water Pool
THE UPPER FLOOR FEATURES
- Central kitchen, open plan dining
- Family living, theatre/3rd living
- Main bedroom, walk in robes, ensuite.
- Second bedroom and bathroom.
- Entry to terraces from Main Bedroom with Stunning River Views.
- Alfresco with fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor Fridge, 7 Burner Barbecue & Wok.
LUXURY EXTRAS INCLUDE:
- Mood Lighting' in the theatre/living creating a relaxing ambience
- Cafeteria doors opening to Alfresco from living creating large entertaining
- Travertine & black butt flooring, ducted reverse cycle air condition
- Below ground salt water pool, 3 car garage.
- Reticulated gardens with a sunken European Secret Garden
YOUR OWN PIECE OF PARADISE - IN A PRESTIGIOUS LOCATION!
To view - please contact Pauline Couanis on 041 994 3266
Last updated: 07:19PM on Jan 15th 2019