House for sale
12 Kincardine Drive,
4 3 2
Contemporary Coastal Family Home, Moments from Main RiverIt’s a rare experience to be able to walk into a property and instantly feel ‘at home’. However, that’s exactly what you’ll look forward to when you step inside this simply stunning, single level family home which will embrace you with its warmth and soul from the moment you arrive.
Recently renovated to an exquisite standard, it effortlessly fuses together the comfort of easy living and entertaining while still boasting a heightened sense of sophistication. You’ll adore the contemporary coastal palette, which makes everything appear fresh and fabulous and it’s contrast with the dramatic, dark panelled kitchen.
This decadent space features all you need for seamless dinner parties, including a cleverly tucked away butler’s pantry, as does the alfresco timber deck. Complete with built-in outdoor kitchen, this inviting space overlooks the wide canal expanse, your private jetty and lush backyard, and offers easy access to the inground pool.
The media room is also sure to be a family favourite, while parents will adore the sanctuary that is the master bedroom. Set against the backdrop of water vistas, this light-filled haven boasts luxurious extras including a custom walk-in-robe with bespoke cabinetry and an ensuite reminiscent of a 5-star luxury hotel suite.
• Flawlessly finished renovation and immaculately presented throughout;
• North to water aspect and moments from Main River;
• Contemporary coastal style, infused with edgy industrial elements;
• Surplus of storage throughout, seamlessly hidden into the style and design of this home;
• Gourmet kitchen with dual Miele ovens, induction cooktop, waterfall edge stone island bench, smoky mirror splashback and a cleverly tucked away Butler’s Pantry;
• Spacious media room with plush carpets plus open plan living and dining with electric fireplace and water vistas;
• Master suite with custom walk-in-robe and elegant, full height tiled, ensuite and water views;
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all with built-in-robes, ceiling fans and ducted air-conditioning;
• Bedroom 2 also boasts a modern ensuite in a soothing mint palette;
• Light filled family bathroom with freestanding bath, accented by Moroccan inspired tiled feature wall;
• 785m2 block with manicured gardens, fully fenced front and backyard, jetty and 13m waterfrontage;
• Inground pool and ample outdoor entertaining poolside or on the wide timber deck;
• Secure double carport and storage shed, room for a jetski, 2.5kW solar, Crimsafe screens, remote outdoor bistro blinds.
Situated moments from Main River, 10 minutes from Surfers Paradise, 15 minutes from Broadbeach, and close to schools, shops, cafes and hospitals, there’s also a private bus service from the end of the street directly to exclusive Trinity College. With all the hard work done, this is a property which you can simply move straight in and enjoy!
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Last updated: 04:56PM on Feb 19th 2019