12 Lawrence Street,
Contemporary Classic Reveals Front and Rear AccessInstantly conveying a relaxed and familiar Bayside quality, this stylish sandstone and timber-fronted 4 bedroom home offers the very best in contemporary living over two spacious levels. Most impressively, enjoy the convenience of two frontages with rear Adamson Street internal access to the home via a double remote-controlled garage.
Upon secure Lawrence Street entry, discover a large downstairs bedroom before the home flows through to a spacious and sunlit kitchen featuring Caesarstone benchtops, an entertainers’ island bench and a high-end industrial Lofra oven. This impressive workspace featuring a variety of clever storage solutions will delight the most reluctant of home chefs with every detail, every aspect, every finish carefully considered and crafted.
The roomy open-plan living and dining space is spectacularly hemmed by floor-to-ceiling glass overlooking a north-facing, paved entertainers’ al fresco, a landscaped garden and a rear yard, perfect for a growing family. A positively private formal lounge makes great use of the home’s fully wired and zoned surround-sound system.
Head upstairs to three of the bedrooms with the main featuring a stunning Travertine-tiled en suite boasting a screenless dual shower. A delightful L-shaped balcony also adjoins this bedroom, substantial enough for the addition of a dining and lounge setting. This special place will be used on a daily basis, capturing gentle afternoon sea breezes as the sun goes down.
Comprehensive features include extensive split-system heating and cooling over both levels, security alarm system, three-phase electric power, surround-sound inside and out, integrated storage solutions, stylish spotted gum flooring, secure video intercom entry and super-fast cable internet throughout.
Take advantage of a premium address, moments from Church Street’s boutique shopping and restaurants and Middle Brighton’s beach and station. Enjoy low-maintenance luxury living with high-impact appeal and make your move into a family-friendly, tightly held neighbourhood today.
* 4 bedrooms, main with WIR, L-shaped balcony with commanding neighbourhood views and stunning en suite featuring screenless double shower, 2 with BIR and built-in desks
* Double frontage with Adamson Street access
* Spacious open-plan living and dining with stylish open fireplace
* Designer kitchen featuring large industrial Lofra oven, Caesarstone benchtops, island bench and ample storage solutions
* Formal, fully wired lounge room, ideal as a parents’ and children’s retreat
* Luxurious, Travertine-tiled bathroom with full-size tub and oversized shower
* Luxe downstairs powder room
* Laundry with built-in shelving and chute from upstairs
* Double remote-controlled garage featuring internal entry and rear Adamson Street access
* Paved courtyard with attractive wall feature and mains gas BBQ station, ideal for relaxing and entertaining
* Landscaped garden and roomy yard
* Split-system heating and cooling over both levels, double-glazed windows
* Fully alarmed
* Ducted vacuum
* Extra storage under stairs
* NSW spotted gum flooring and plush carpeting
* Instant gas hot water
* Freshly painted inside and out
* Three-phase electric power
* Zoned surround-sound indoors and outdoors
* Holland blinds
* Super-fast cable internet throughout
* Secure gated and video intercom entry
* Moments from Church Street shopping and dining, Middle Brighton station, Brighton Beach, Brighton Grammar, Firbank and Brighton Primary School
Property Code: 858