House for sale
12 Madeira Turn,
4 3 2
All Offers Presented!
Family RetreatNestled into the corner of a quiet street, is this immaculate two-storey residence combining modern comforts with a touch of coastal luxury, to make every day feel like a holiday getaway.
Upon entering the grand double doors into the entry hall, the rich hardwood timber flooring and material palette are revealed, offset by an abundance of natural light. The clever design brilliantly extends the spacious open plan living with gourmet kitchen and dining, effortlessly opening out to the weatherproof alfresco with exposed aggregate concrete and large bi-fold doors overlooking the glistening underground swimming pool - ideal for relaxation this summer.
Boasting a theatre room, two ensuite bedrooms on both floors for flexibility, two secondary double sized bedrooms, and a private balcony – this outstanding residence has it all, including a small space to accommodate a boat, caravan or trailer.
Set in the desirable coastal suburb of Hillarys and just walking distance to the beach, you will need to be quick, call Daniel Gonzalez now to register your interest!
Ground Floor –
- Porch and double door entry
- Guest bedroom with built-in double door robe and semi-ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity
- Large laundry with direct access to dry court
- Theatre room
- Modern open plan kitchen, dining and living
- Kitchen with island, double sink, pendant lighting, ample storage and walk-in pantry
- Private cabana with feature timber ceiling and fan
- Solar heated underground swimming pool with glass fencing
Upper Floor –
- Master bedroom with private balcony, large walk-in robe and private ensuite with double vanity, spa bath, shower and separate toilet
- Two double sized secondary bedrooms with large built-in robes
- Main bathroom with shower, vanity and built-in bath
- Separate toilet
- Ample storage
- Solar power panels
- Pool solar heating
- Security system
- Walk to the beach
- Walk to Whitfords Nodes
- Walk to Hillarys Boat Harbour with popular cafes and restaurants
- Walk to several local parklands – Marbella Park, Harbour View Park, Oahu Gardens
- Close to public transport
- Close to great public and private schools – Hillarys Primary School, Duncraig Senior High School, Sacred Heart College, St Mark's Anglican Community School
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED ON WED 28 AUGUST, 6 PM (Unless sold prior)
Daniel Gonzalez 0432 057 009
Last updated: 12:37PM on Aug 15th 2019