House for sale
12 Manna Hill Court,
Mount Eliza, VIC
5 3 1
$2 - $2.2 million
WaterviewShowcasing unparalleled 180 degree views across Port Phillip Bay and the Mornington Peninsula, this stunning Mount Eliza residence proudly sits on an elevated 1273sqm (approx.) corner allotment. The light filled interior features high ceilings, travertine floors, stone benchtops and other premium finishes. The spacious design includes a living/dining area, rumpus room and a sitting area with kitchenette, which flows onto an outdoor deck and swim spa. The kitchen boasts quality stainless steel appliances and a large walk in pantry, while the private entertaining balcony overlooks a breathtaking vista encompassing The Heads, the You Yangs, Arthurs Seat and the Moorooduc Plains. There are five bedrooms including a sumptuous master suite with his and hers walk-in-robes and an ensuite. Other additions include two further bathrooms, powder room, zoned heating/cooling, garage/shed and a low maintenance, landscaped yard with fire pit and sports court. In a sought after location near schools, shops, beaches and Peninsula Link, this is the ultimate family retreat.
* Luxury residence in elevated position
* Unparalleled views of the bay & Peninsula
* Travertine tiles & stone benchtops throughout
* Outdoor deck with swim spa
* Kitchen with large walk in pantry & S/S appliances
* Sitting room with kitchenette
* Living/dining area & rumpus room
* Master suite with WIR's, ensuite & balcony
* Zoned ducted heating/cooling
* Landscaped yard with fire pit & sports court.
* Close to schools, shops & beaches
* Easy access to Peninsula Link
Photo I.D. required at all Open for Inspections.
Last updated: 04:36PM on Jan 21st 2019