House for sale
12 Mccourt Street,
Point Samson, WA
6 4 3
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
WATERFRONT PROPERTY. ABSOLUTE LIFESTYLE LOCATION WITH OCEAN VIEWS AND B AND BEvery now and then a property comes your way offering Waterfront. Well this is an ABSOLUTE OCEAN FRONT property offering a large 6 bedroom home with separate accommodation offered as a bed and breakfast provided great income. Alternatively, just use as your own residence, sit back and enjoy the water view!
This well designed 6BR double storey home has approximately 530m2 of living. It was built in 1996 and has Karratha stone on the ground floor and weatherboards on the upper floor. It is fully cyclone proof with shutters on windows and underneath for extra protection.
Other features include:-
* Master bedroom with WIR, en-suite and balcony
* 2 additional queen size bedrooms upstairs with additional ensuite and both with BIRs
* Additional large ensuite bedroom downstairs plus single room
* Separate ensuite unit adjacent to house
* Central bathroom with Spa upstairs
* 2 living areas
* Modern kitchen with ample cupboards, new Miele dishwasher, 4-burner gas top and Illve oven
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Split system air-con in each room
* Built-in bar in living space
* 2 Laundries (one internal, one external)
* House has brand new roof
* New Solar Hot Water System
* + 3 phase SMA 5kw solar panels.
* 3 phase power to SW board
* LED lighting
* Fully alarmed with CCTV
* Fully insulated home
* Biomax biological sewage system
* Fully reticulated gardens and lawn
* Standby mains supplied 1000L potable water tank
* Approved commercial shade sails over driveway
* fully shelved besser block shed
VIEWS, VIEWS AND MORE VIEWS. Ocean views to the North, South and East. At low tide the magnificent reef is exposed. Some of the surrounding Islands include Jarman Island with the lighthouse, Picard Island, Hat Rock.
Point Samson is a small coastal settlement 1,579 km north of Perth and 18 km north of Roebourne in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
The town is a popular holiday location for seasonal tourists and the local mining towns, including Wickham, Port Hedland, Tom Price, Newman and Dampier. Nearby tourist attrations include Cossack, Harding River Dam, Python Pool, Mill Stream and Karrijini National Park.
There is a large airport catering for jets at nearby Karratha, an easy 40 minute drive from Point Samson.
The neighbourhood is well catered by schools and shopping facilities.
Close to boat ramps and access to Dixon, Delambre Island and the wonderful Dampier Archipelago to the north and AN ABUNDANCE OF FISH!
ABSOLUTE LIFESTYLE PROPERTY WITH INCOME!
Enjoy your own personal 'stairway to the Moon' and witness/enjoy an orange Moon rising over the ocean. People come from all over the world to see it but for you, it is outside your front door! You can see it while relaxing in the evening from the east balcony.
Enquire today to find out more.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 19835
Last updated: 03:29AM on Sep 19th 2018