House for sale
12 Morella Road,
Whale Beach, NSW
5 4 4
Expressions of Interest
SUMPTUOUS LUXURY COMBINES WITH RELAXED COASTAL STYLEFinished to perfection in 2014, this striking and luxurious residence claims an unrivalled setting over Sydney's most prestigious beach.
Its inspired design encompasses four exceptional levels of living and entertaining space with a degree of finish rarely found in contemporary coastal architecture.
An elevated sun drenched position, expansive glass wrapped interiors and floating timber ceilings blur the distinction between indoors and out, delivering 365 days a year of sublime resort-style living with lounges on three levels, superb entertaining options, wet-edged mosaic pool and heated spa.
- Stunning open plan design on the main floor takes in Whale Beach views from every vantage point
- Natural and organic finishes include Royal Oak floors, Vratza limestone tiling, honed Pietra Cardoza stone in stairwell and fireplace
- One of the beaches' most private positions; no neighbours to the north and lush native bushland to the south
- Dazzling rear terrace includes outdoor gas fireplace and beautifully crafted sandstone surrounds
- The wet-edge pool is the perfect spot to catch the dolphins and whales, plus heated spa at the rear
- Stunning, state-of-the-art-kitchen includes thick Calacatta marble benchtops, butlers' pantry and world-class appliances
- Luxurious bedrooms and baths; master suite includes custom robes and a private balcony
- Study/home office, media room, additional lounge or 5th bedroom, internal lift from garage level
- C-Bus automation, integrated sound system, solid oak doors, solar heating
- Rear storeroom has been designed to be a cellar with handmade cellar doors and lantern lights
- Gas fireplaces, extensive louvres to catch ocean breezes, gleaming hardwood floors, floating staircase
- Set across an impressive 765 sqm parcel with Dual road access from both Morella and Bynya
- Fabulous full-time residence or weekend retreat; excellent returns for holiday letting
With the five-star Jonah's Restaurant just a short stroll from the residence, and the iconic 'Wedge' greeting you with each sunrise, this remarkable property is that rare and winning combination of sumptuous luxury and relaxed coastal style.
Last updated: 09:24AM on Dec 24th 2018