House for sale
12 Nautilus Court,
5 3 3
Luxury Newport Canal Living ~ Large 5 Bedroom HomeThis luxurious newly renovated home offers the best of Queensland living.
If it’s the wow factor you’re after, then you’ve just found your new home.
Uniquely situated at the top of the canal and at the end of a 100 metre cul-de-sac, this home boasts expansive water views, dappled with moored boats and palm trees. Its north-easterly facing position is set on a 705 sqm parcel of land with a 27 metre canal frontage overlooking the tranquil waters of Skua canal.
As you enter this newly renovated home you’ll marvel at the double-height raked ceilings and grand staircase with surrounding windows bathed in natural light. The porcelain-tiled open plan living space includes a formal lounge, reading nook and dining room, all leading into the family room and the real attraction, the water views.
And this amazing view just continues as you move into your new contemporary kitchen. With a 900 mm freestanding stainless-steel oven and induction cooktop, fully integrated dishwasher, Smartstone benchtops and huge island bench, entertaining your guests will be a breeze. And if storage is high on your wish list, then you’ll love the bountiful addition of drawers in lieu of cupboards throughout the kitchen.
Speaking of storage, need somewhere to store that wine bottle or two? How about 166? A custom designed wine cellar has been incorporated beside the kitchen and meals area for easy access, ensuring you’re always prepared for a tipple. And if entertaining involves the consumption of many of these wine bottles and overnight guests, you’ll also find an air-conditioned bedroom (1 of 5) beside a full bathroom with rain shower, conveniently located downstairs.
Freshly carpeted, the upper floor is where you’ll find your air-conditioned master suite, boasting its own balcony. Storage of shoes will never be a problem as your master suite comes complete with 2 wardrobes – one a large walk-in. The opulence of the floor to ceiling porcelain tiles, double vanities, stone benchtops, and pendant lights accompany the spectacular view down the mouth of the canal. Upstairs you’ll also find the remaining 3 large bedrooms (2 with canal views) which are serviced by a lavish family bathroom, built-in bath and rain shower included.
With approval for an 8 metre birth, you can park up to a large cruiser and jet skis on the pontoon for direct access to Moreton Bay, home of the famous Moreton Island and Tangalooma wrecks. The kids will enjoy fishing and crabbing or kayaking in the canal.
This home also has 2 storage sheds, a double garage and a powered carport, enough space to store your tools, start a workshop and tinker around on all your projects. But you won’t be thinking about that as you enjoy relaxing beside your alluring inground pool. Either will your guests as they gather under your huge outdoor entertainment area, with a wine, to soak up the breathtaking water views.
* 27 metre water frontage
* 8 metre pontoon approval
* 166 bottle custom wine cellar
* 9m x 4m alfresco extension overlooking the water
* 5 metre in ground pool
* Landscaped tropical gardens
* Double garage with internal entry, plus powered undercover carport and 2x outdoor sheds
* Open plan living downstairs including lounge, dining, family room and study nook with large reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Brand new Smartstone kitchen with island bench and 900 mm free standing stainless cooktop and oven combo with separate dining room including reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Master retreat with private covered balcony, luxury ensuite with walk in dressing room plus built in wardrobe with reverse cycle air-conditioning
* 4 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes (2x with reverse cycle air-conditioning, 2x water views)
* Full modern bathroom upstairs complete with separate built in bath and shower and separate toilet
* Fully equipped downstairs wash closet with rain shower
* Separate internal laundry
* Moreton Bay access
* Adjacent to a convenience store and Bottle-o
* Local primary schools
* High schools
* Westfield North Lakes
* Walking distance to Redcliffe Leagues Club
* Walking distance to Coles Dolphins Shopping Centre
* Redcliffe Waterfront precinct dining and Jetty
* The Peninsula walkways and bike paths
* Brisbane Domestic and International Airport 20 min
* Close to Brisbane City 40 minutes
* Brisbane Entertainment Centre 20 minutes
* Sunshine Coast Noosa 1 1/2hr
* Gold Coast 1 1/2 hrs
* Byron Bay 2 hrs
This extraordinary home is sure to spark a yearning for you to secure your dream home.
For a private viewing contact Davina Croner.
Last updated: 10:38AM on Dec 6th 2019