House for sale
12 Ruddick Circuit,
Stuart Park, NT
4 4 2
DEFINING STYLE & DISTINGUISHED BY QUALITYEvery element of this newly constructed luxury home has been designed and finished to make modern tropical living in inner Darwin stylish, sleek and simply stunning. Boasting bespoke detailing, impeccable architecture and sheer-elegance, 12 Ruddick Circuit, Stuart Park provides the ultimate new home living environment.
Set over two levels, the design is totally appropriate for Darwin living conditions. Focusing on maximum air flow, high pitched ceiling spaces that are beautifully lined with timber highlights and louvre windows throughout take full advantage of the sea breezes coming off nearby Darwin harbour throughout the entire day.
The home offers a sumptuous mix of stone, timber, glass, concrete and chic connoisseur brand appliances, fixtures and fittings that wow from every angle no matter what time of day. The city skyline forms a beautiful backdrop and evening view, perfectly complimenting and highlighting how special this home and surrounds really is.
Standout features include:
- Premium grade designer inspired appointments throughout
- Striking street appearance, under 1km from Darwin City Centre
- 4 x Exceptional sized bedrooms, including a master suite of what dreams are made of
- 4 x Bathrooms, including two ensuites, guest bathroom and main bathroom
- Media/ theatre room
- Office or additional TV room
- Kitchen fitted with the highest quality of finishes, including butler's pantry, 100mm thick striking bench tops and matching stone splash backs, Miele appliances including 2 wall ovens, steam oven, built in microwave, fully integrated dishwasher, induction cook-top, LED lighting, 2 plumbed water supply fridge spaces, concealed power points and incredibly even more!
- Luxury bathroom tap-ware as well as American Walnut timber joinery features, matching throughout every bathroom
- Striking Spotted Gum timber staircase centrepiece
- Multiple outdoor living spaces, offset with beautiful built-in LED strip lighting, dimmable to form the perfect mood lighting effect and feature
- Salt water swimming pool with spa jets, self-leveling/overflow feature, LED lighting and engagingly set in the centre of the home
- Exceptionally low maintenance living
- Floating glass floor entry feature
- Fully secure lockable garage
- Plant room concealing pool equipment and air conditioning heads
- Highly popular suburb location
- Moments' drive from Darwin City Centre, Waterfront Precinct, Botanical Gardens, Mindil Beach Precinct, schools, restaurants, 24hr gyms, ovals, Caf's and more!
Year Built: 2017 (completed July)
Land Area: 453 s/mtrs
House Area: 380 s/mtrs
Council Rates: $1,570per annum
Last updated: 08:28PM on Sep 22nd 2017