House for sale
12 Ruddick Circuit,
Stuart Park, NT
4 4 2
BRAND NEW LUXURY HOMEThis new, never lived in designer inspired home is a must for inspection. The executive modern quality finishes are breathtaking. Completed in 2017 the home offers luxury low maintenance living less than 1 km from Darwin CBD.
Set over two levels, the design is ideal for Darwin living, the high pitched ceiling spaces are beautifully lined with Western Red Cedar, louvre windows throughout take full advantage of the sea breezes coming off nearby Darwin Harbour the entire day. The outdoor living spaces and swimming pool offer a great place to relax and unwind. The city skyline forms a beautiful backdrop and evening time view, highlighting how special this home is and its close proximity to every inner city attraction.
Downstairs includes 2 bedrooms currently the 5th bedroom is being used as the office, bathroom, theatre room, 2 car fully secure lockable garage with under staircase cabinetry and broom closet.
Upstairs boasts a gourmet kitchen with striking natural stone waterfall bench and matching splashback and Miele appliances, butler's pantry, living room, the additional 3 x bedrooms including the master suite with ensuite and separate toilet and a walk in robe. The upstairs guest bedroom also features its own ensuite. The main bathroom features a built in bathtub for those wanting to soak and relax after a busy day. Walk-in Linen press and powder room. The quality finishes throughout the home wow from every angle.
Standout features include:
- 5 x Exceptional sized bedrooms (5th currently used as office)
- 4 x Bathrooms including ensuites in the guest bedroom and main bedroom also a powder room all with luxury bathroom tapware and American Walnut timber joinery
- Gourmet kitchen fitted with quality finishes, including butler's pantry, 100mm thick striking waterfall stone bench top and matching stone splashbacks
- Miele appliances throughout the kitchen including 2 wall ovens, steam oven, built in microwave, fully integrated dishwasher, induction cooktop plus LED lighting 2 x plumbed water supply fridge spaces and concealed power points
- Walk-In linen press
- Laundry with quality 2 Pac gloss cabinetry, natural stone benchtop and generous storage
- Floating glass floor entry feature
- Striking Spotted Gum timber staircase centrepiece
- Living room overlooking the swimming pool
- Salt water swimming pool with spa jets, self-levelling/overflow feature, LED lighting & engagingly set in the centre of the home
- Fully carpeted theatre room
- Secure lockable garage
- Front balcony entertaining area with City Views and Sea Breezes from nearby Darwin Harbour
- Rear outdoor entertaining space offset with beautiful built-in LED strip lighting, dimmable to form the perfect mood lighting effect and feature
- Exceptionally low maintenance living including fully reticulated gardens
- Plant room concealing pool equipment & air conditioning heads
- Highly popular suburb location, under 1km from Darwin City Centre
- Moments' drive from Darwin CBD, Waterfront Precinct, Botanical Gardens, Mindil Beach Precinct, Schools, Restaurants, 24hr Gyms, Ovals, Caf's and more!
Year Built: 2017 (Completed July)
Land Area: 453 s/mtrs
House Area: 380 s/mtrs
Council Rates: $1,570per annum
Last updated: 11:19AM on Aug 30th 2018