12 Stanley Street,
Box Hill South, VIC
Outstanding cash-flow, massive untapped potentialA prime investment opportunity for a self-managed super fund or as a consistent source of cash-flow returning approximately $98,300 p.a. gross, this block of 7 apartments boasts extremely low vacancy rates all year round.
Perfectly placed between Deakin University and Box Hill TAFE, the bus to these two institutions is only metres away, ensuring that tenants are always in plentiful supply.
Situated on one title, these well-maintained apartments are configured as 2 x 2 bedroom, 2 x loft bedroom and 3 x bedsit, with separate electricity metering, phone lines, refrigerators and other appliances, off-street car parking and a broad north backyard filled with sunlight.
Set on a quiet street with easy access to the supermarket, Aqualink, Box Hill's thriving shopping district and job opportunities for tenants, there is huge scope to redevelop this site and build multiple townhouses (STCA).
* Cash-flow opportunity returning approx. $98,300 p.a. gross
* Placed between Deakin University and Box Hill TAFE
* 2 x 2 bedroom, 2 x loft bedroom, 3 x bedsit apartments
* All on 1 title with separate electricity meters, phone lines
* Metres to bus lines, supermarket and 20 local shops
* Near Aqualink and Box Hill Central
* Redevelop and build multiple townhouses (STCA)
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.12stanleystreetboxhillsouth.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 12 months or by negotiation