House for sale
12 Stoneleigh Street,
3 3 2
For Sale By Negotiation
TRULY SPECIAL WITH SO MUCH OPPORTUNITY on 731m2Behind a leafy entrance is the allure of this undeniably appealing 1948 lower level double brick cavity home with Cape Cod extension that commands a majestic and very private position from its privileged inner city cul-de-sac.
Situated on a spacious and elevated 731m2 of land with breathtaking city views that are unlikely to be built out. The entire home offers multiple indoor and outdoor entertainment options for parents and children over two levels. This lovely family home certainly offers the new owner an array of options to move straight in or further enhance and develop the home if desired.
• Sun-drenched lounge/rumpus room on the upper level with kitchenette
• Formal Sitting room with inbuilt fireplace & open plan family room
• Entertainers kitchen includes ample storage and stone bench tops
• Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
• Portico, entry foyer, dedicated home office or small bedroom and under stair storage
• High ornate ceiling, timber floors & many timeless features including original steel windows on the lower level
• Private gardens and paved terrace at the rear with manicured hedges and lawns
• Surrounded in a locale that is abundant with other prestigious homes
• Under house storage and dual car accommodation and shed
Undoubtedly a beautiful home that is impressive in itself, with the bonus of being located in the sought after catchments for Holland Park State Primary, Cavendish Road State High and a number of Private and Catholic local schools are within walking distance to the home.
Last updated: 04:48PM on Jun 21st 2018