House for sale
12 Tamarama Drive,
4 2 2
FAMILY HOME IN QUIET LOCATIONOR HOLIDAY RETREAT NEAR VIBRANT SALT VILLAGE
Nestled in a quiet street in Salt, Kingscliff this custom built, low maintenance home presents in immaculate condition, with a spacious & well designed floorplan.
Anchored by timber flooring & a modern open plan design, the home is light filled with a casual, coastal ambience. Single level homes on either side benefits you with a very private & peaceful lifestyle.
Take your kayaks down to nearby Cudgen Creek or enjoy a coffee at one of the cafes at Salt Village nearby. You have all the amenities of Kingscliff, Salt Village, Kingscliff Beach and the new Coles Shopping Village all within close proximity.
With parkland & no neighbour to the rear, you can entertain under your north facing alfresco patio, with built-in bbq, whilst the kids splash around in the stunning inground swimming pool.
Here, your privacy and tranquil lifestyle is assured.
With orientation to the north, the home has passive thermal qualities to keep it warm in winter & cool in summer. The owners purpose built this quality concrete rendered home for low maintenance, easy liveability & to make the most of the peaceful and very private location, near Cudgen Creek.
Be the envy of friends & family when entertaining in your highly appointed kitchen, with Caesarstone benchtops, 900 wide gas cooktop & large butler's pantry.
The open plan living and dining flows to the north facing, covered alfresco zones & the manicured gardens beyond. A fully fenced grassy back yard allows the kids and pets to play safely with good visibility from the indoor areas.
Upstairs there are 4 generously sized built-in bedrooms & a second living room, providing ideal separation for easy family living or for accommodating friends.
The main bathroom includes a full size bath, shower & stone topped vanity. The toilet is conveniently separated from the bathroom.
THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN COMPETETIVELY PRICED FOR SALE PRIOR TO CHRISTMAS, SO CONTACT US NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING TIME !!!
- 4 large built-in bedrooms
- Master with built-ins and walk-in robes
- Very generous ensuite with dumper shower, stone topped vanity & separate toilet
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Additional powder room downstairs
- Good size home cinema off entry
- Second living room/rumpus upstairs
- Built-in coffee machine in kitchen
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Plantation shutters
- Double garage with side access
- 3rd car space or boat/caravan space off garage
- Loads of storage throughout
- Water tank
- Irrigation connected to spear pump
- Surround sound speakers to home & outside patio
- Salt water swimming pool
- Grassy back yard and fenced side grassed courtyard
- 6.6kw Solar (20 yr Warranty)
- Alarm system
- Walking path to Coles or Salt Village & Creek boathouse at end of street
- Quiet cul-de-sac street
15 Minutes to Gold Coast International Airport
30 Minutes to Byron Bay
Close to beach, schools, surf club, shops, cafes, parks, Cudgen Creek, medical centre & bus stop.
CALL CAROL WITHERIFF on 0413 056 405 or NICK WITHERIFF on 0405 618 477 for MORE INFORMATION.
Last updated: 03:30PM on Dec 11th 2019