12 Terrigal Road,
Terrey Hills, NSW
Impressive family entertainer with poolFIND. A residence of epic proportions and impeccable style, this sprawling double-storey home offers a flexible layout that will suit large and extended families. Situated on a peaceful street across the road from the park, it features multiple living areas and generous accommodation, as well as an outdoor entertaining deck and a pool.
LOVE. Vast, open-plan living takes centre stage, where a beautifully bright and breezy lounge room looks out to and connects with the back yard. Also incorporated into the living space is a dining area and casual sitting, which help to create an inclusive and interactive environment for modern family life.
• Impeccably presented outdoor areas include a large entertainer's deck, an enclosed saltwater pool, and a level lawn for the kids.
• The modern kitchen features stone counters, integrated stainless steel appliances including gas cooking, and a large island bench with casual seating.
• All of the bedrooms feature built-ins, except for the master bedroom, which has a large walk-in wardrobe and a modern en-suite with rainfall shower.
• The luxuriously large home office features custom cabinetry and built-in storage.
• There is the convenience of a downstairs bathroom, and a large laundry room that provides access to the garden.
• Also of note is the ducted air-conditioning for the upper level, and lots of storage internally.
• The double lock-up garage includes mezzanine storage as well as off-street parking for another car.
LIVE. Quietly nestled on a peaceful, family-friendly street just moments from Terrigal Reserve, this convenient location is a short walk to Terrey Hills Primary School, as well as city transport, village shops and popular eateries. Its central position makes it easy to access the surrounding areas, including Chatswood, St Ives, and Mona Vale.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.