12 Thomas Wilkinson Avenue,
SOLD by LJ HOOKER DURAL ... for more information call 9651 1566TORRENS TITLE DUPLEX IN CHERRYBROOK TECH ZONE
Located in a central position in the beautiful setting of South Dural, this immaculate Torrens Title duplex is situated on a 372m2 block and offers low maintenance, convenience and style.
- Spacious formal lounge and dining
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking and meals area
- Large Rumpus
- Downstairs Study / 4th Bedroom / Gym
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Paved outdoor entertaining area
- North Facing to rear
- Private fully fenced yard with low maintenance grassed yard and gardens
- Walking distance to local parks and bus stops
- Close proximity to Cherrybrook Technology High School, John Purchase Primary and Oakhill Drive Primary
- Short drive to Cherrybrook Shopping Village, Round Corner, Castle Towers and the up coming train station
Perfect for those who value space, privacy and convenience.
Whether you’re a young family, downsizer or an astute investor, this property is sure to impress … don’t miss out!
We offer a combined 80 years of experience in Residential / Rural / Commercial Sales and Property Management.
LJ Hooker Dural's extensive knowledge of Real Estate and innovative approach to selling and leasing works in all market conditions... and the results speak for themselves.
The franchise has been the top sales office in the LJ Hooker Northern Region on many occasions and remains consistently in the top 20 per cent of sales performers nationally.
3 large bedrooms; Master with walk in robe and ensuite, All other bedrooms are generous in size and have built in robes, Study, Open plan kitchen with gas cooking and meals, Spacious formal lounge and dining, Rumpus
Grounds and Garaging
Private fully fenced child and pet friendly yard, Paved entertaining area, Small low maintenance grassed area with established landscaped gardens, Single car garage with remote control door, Off street parking for trailer or 2nd car etc.
High side of the street, Short distance to a number of quality schools (Cherrybrook Technology, Oakhill College, Oakhill Drive Primary, and Samuel Gilbert Public, Short walk to local and M2 City buses, Short drive to Cherrybrook shops, Round Corner shops, Oakhill Drive Village and Castle Towers, Close proximity to the upcoming Cherrybrook Train Station
Special Features / Construction:
Brick Veneer with tiled roof, Natural street gas – 2 x split air conditioners