House for sale
12 Wattle Crescent,
Phegans Bay, NSW
4 3 4
Commanding Phegans Bay House With Breathtaking Views, Pool wPerched high above Phegans Bay, this Master Built family house has been designed to take full advantage of its commanding setting and embrace sweeping views over the Bay, Ocean and spectacular Peninsula coastline.
With space and relaxation in mind the interiors are spread over three levels with walls of glass opening the outside spectacle to the inside which and reflects the peaceful nature of Phegans Bay.
Perfect for entertaining, whole floor living space extends seamlessly to a pavilion-style entertainer's deck with a sensational outlook, stunning pool with viewing with ample pool side entertaining spaces.
Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle because of the quiet street with no real passing traffic and level access into your grand home.
- First time offered to the market since built
- Master built home of approx 360sqm
- Tightly held Phegans Bay address
- 1201sqm of land with Views from every point
- 4 double bedrooms with built-ins
- New new bathrooms using quality fittings & freestanding bath
- Two substantial living areas + 3rd sitting room
- Master suite with glorious views, walk in robe & ensuite
- Whole-floor living and entertaining area
- Cathedral ceilings, hardwood floors
- Huge amount of windows capturing ocean breezes
- Huge open living opens to a balcony
- Solid Hardwood Timber Kitchen
- Granite bench top with breakfast bar
- Double garage with Auto doors
- Native landscaped gardens
- Large undercover deck for all-weather entertaining
- Saltwater pool with entertaining deck and views
- Travertine pool paving & frame less glass balustrades
- 3 bathrooms and an internal laundry
- Hardwood cedar timber doors front living space
- 100m to bus stop
- 7 mins drive to Woy Woy Train Station
-7 Mins Drive to M1 Motorway
Magnificent house which is both functional, large, immersed with views & private giving you the total home package.
Inspections strictly by appointment so contact Andrew Quilkey on 0421200330 or Ty Reynolds on 0498880826.
Last updated: 09:20AM on Nov 16th 2019