House for sale
12 Wau Avenue,
Runaway Bay, QLD
3 2 2
BRIDGE FREE, RENOVATE OR DETONATE, WILL BE SOLDThe opportunity is here now to acquire the best value bridge free waterfront home on the market. The vendors have made up their mind, their circumstances have changed, and they want the property SOLD. This home is situated on a 781m2 block and allows the astute buyer to secure the much sought after location "East of Bayview street". The property is complete with approx. 79 feet of deep waterfrontage, a "Superior" pontoon measuring 15mtr x 3mtr including water and power, the property also has its own boat ramp. The outstanding feature of this property is not only its width of waterfrontage but also the expanse of water in the canal, allowing for the easy manoeuvrability of the largest of boats. The home is complete with an inground salt chlorinated pool, has plenty of space to renovate and build entertainment areas to the waters edge. The properties excellent boating location is only surpassed by its close proximity and walking distance to all the local facilities including Runaway Bay shopping centre, super sports centre and catholic primary school. The home is also a 15 minute walk to the wonderful Caf's of Paradise Point and a 5 minute walk to the Broadwater.
Features of this property include:
* Perfect 781m2 rectangle block with approx. 79 feet of waterfrontage
* Master bedroom with his and her robe plus ensuite
* Ensuite complete twin vanities, twin shower, corner spa bath and floor to ceiling tiles
* Open plan kitchen, family and dining room all with expansive water views
* Separate lounge with water views
* Kitchen, family, dining, lounge and master bedroom all with sweeping water views
* Granite bench tops and granite splashback
* Air-conditioning to master bedroom and open plan area of the property
* Large inground pool measuring approx. 9mtr x 5mtr
* Superior pontoon measuring 15mtr x 3mtr complete with power and water
* Additional jet ski mooring available plus private boat ramp
* Double lock up garage with workshop space
* Potential home office or great storage area adjacent to the garage.
* Garden sheds
* Extensive lawn area overlooking the canal complete with mature palm trees
* 5 Minute walk to Runaway Bay shopping Centre
* 5 Minute drive to Paradise Point cafes and restaurants
* 5 Minute walk to Runaway Bay super sports centre
* 2 Minute walk to local Catholic primary school
* 10 minute drive to Griffith University and Gold Coast hospital
* 15 minute drive to world famous Gold Coast beaches
* General Rates $1735.11 per Year
* Water Rates $235 per 1/4
This property will not last, the vendor is motivated and does want the property SOLD. They are prepared to meet the market and will look at all offers. Do not delay, bridge free properties in Runaway Bay with excellent deep wide water rarely come on the market. To arrange your private inspection call Leo on 0414 810 495.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Last updated: 05:19AM on Feb 18th 2019