House for sale
120/40 Cotlew Street East,
4 2 2
A COMBINATION OF RESORT STYLE LIVING WITH PRIVACYThis Open plan, quality built home was completely renovated in 2004 and is perfect for the busy modern family who love to entertain. With the fusion of indoor/outdoor living joined by bi-fold doors from several living areas overflowing to outdoor entertainment areas overlooking the pool, gazebo and the tranquil lake.
Entertain in style by your waterside pool/gazebo or if you prefer a more energetic lifestyle you can fish from your back door, canoe, play golf with direct access to the Southport Golf Course or have a game of tennis with friends and family.
Situated in the prestige, securely gated, private, residential Estate of Surfers Waters offering a floodlit tennis court, communal pool, BBQ area and manicured lawns and tropical gardens.
So private and peaceful and yet just a short drive to the restaurants and boutiques of Chevron Island, TSS and St. Hilda's schools, Ferry Road market and Southport Park Shopping Centre with public transport close by.
Ground floor offers:
- large open plan fully tiled, formal lounge/dining areas flow through to casual living/dining areas
- modern, well- appointed kitchen, stone bench tops, lots of storage, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances
- double front doors lead through the inviting foyer to the open plan, light filled living areas with lots of windows, bi-fold doors and lake views
- Study has glass doors leading out to private front garden with water feature making it the ideal home office
- Large laundry with lots of cupboards
- Powder room
- Outdoor entertainment areas have timber decking and tiled areas overlooking the tranquil pool surrounded by glass fencing
- a gazebo sits in the established tropical gardens overlooking the lake with water on two sides
(31m waterfront plus 33m water on side)
- Double lock up garage with remote and storage
- Four good size bedrooms all with BIR's, two with balconies
- Huge Master bedroom with WIR, lots of drawers, ensuite, twin vanities and a balcony with relaxing lake views
- Two bathrooms (incl. ensuite)
Extra features include:
- Plenty of storage, security alarm, air conditioning, vacuum system
- Private fenced pool, gazebo and entertainment areas
- Relaxing views across the wide waterway
- Double garage plus room to park a further 2 cars off road
- 911sqm block with a high front fence for extra privacy
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $ * p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $ * p.a. approx
House size: sqm* or squares* of living space
Water Frontage: m* approx.
The Southport School (TSS) – 1km – 2min drive*
St Hilda’s School – 3.1km – 5 min drive*
Emmanuel College – 7.9km – 13 min drive*
All Saints Anglican School – 11.3m – 19min drive*
Somerset College – 13.1km – 21 min drive*
A.B Paterson College – 14.6km – 25 min drive*
Explore the best the Gold Coast has to offer. From the Theme parks to the glorious golden beaches. Imagine having lunch at one of the many cafes or restaurants within walking distance on Chevron Island followed by shopping 5 minutes further on in Surfers Paradise. Seeing the smiles will give you happy memories forever.
For more information or to book an inspection, please contact Julie Martos.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 12:04PM on Oct 25th 2016