House for sale
120 Chesterfield Drive,
4 3 12
Offers above $2,390.000
Coastal Sunrises and Hinterland Sunsets.Your Perfect Lifestyle Awaits.
* This eye catching contemporary home could be your future park-like retreat enjoying far-reaching, unsurpassed views to the northern ranges and calming, refreshing coastal views to the east.
* If security and privacy are on the top of your list of 'must haves' look no further than this wonderful residence,
perched on the hill and built of solid steel construction ensuring you total comfort in the knowledge that this home will become the family home, lasting for generations.
* Tucked away from preying eyes (yet only minutes to shopping and schools) this family home is in total harmony with nature blending with the extensive area of native bushland (while hosting an abundance of wildlife).
* Whether your idea of entertaining is sitting around the roaring log fire or enjoying a few beers when you cater to the crowd, you'll be proud to show off the wrap around balcony, with little settings for private conversations and every inch of the balcony enjoying the magical views.
* Well established landscaped gardens surround this impressive and welcoming home.
The entertainment 'centre' is the roomy living area off the new kitchen (with modern appliances) and while you're cooking up a breakfast storm for your guests they can watch the magical sunrise over Burleigh while strolling around the pool and the evergreen garden.
* Wine buffs will be impressed with the large cellar and storage.
* The main bedroom is set privately at one end of the home and has views to 'die' for, with doors opening to the balcony allowing cool breezes and plentiful 'music' from the many local birds. a massive dressing room and well appointed en-suite (shower in privacy and confidence as you enjoy the glorious vista of the ranges beyond).
* The office is functional and situated away from guests rooms, giving the business owner total security and privacy for those important business calls, and has its own entrance away from the hub of the home.
Not only does the home enjoy the northern sun but the solar panels and hot water also assists in energy saving bills.
Garden lovers will appreciate the leafy paradise of the many varieties of trees and shrubs.
* Scenic views from all windows
* Air conditioned
* Hard wood flooring
* New gleaming white kitchen with views to the ocean
* Excellent water storage with 6 tanks and a dam.
* Great shed and covered workshop, with power for the handyman/hobbiest
* Loads of undercover caravan/boat and guest parking with generous additional parking in the driveway
* Plus access for trucks and other vans to access the homes rear door
* Frontage of 250m is ideal should you choose to consider a second residence( subject to DA)
* Travertine columned automatic gates to allow additional time when towing a van or checking the mail
* Bitumen drive with concrete curbing
* The front "paddock" as you enter the property on the right could be easily fenced for horses, llamas...
* 3.1Ha (approx 7.6 acres)
Last updated: 06:57PM on Sep 15th 2017