House for sale
120 Wilding Street,
5 3 5
UNDER OFFER.“Make every day a holiday.”
What we love:
This 3 level home is perched high on a hill giving it WOW-worthy views to Perth city and the hills beyond.
Drive 5 minutes west and you’re at iconic Scarborough Beach.
This is a unique home. On a generous 645sqm of land it has 5 big bedrooms across 3 floors, 3 bathrooms and parking for 2 cars under the front carport with room for 3 more off the rear lane.
The lower floor is a super flexible space, currently used as a living area/5 bedroom with adjoining bathroom, sauna plus huge workshop. The space could easily be converted into a granny flat with the addition of a kitchenette and has the advantage of independent rear lane access.
The home’s luxurious outdoor living facilities include a plunge pool, wooden decks, water feature and a balcony off the living room with a modern outdoor kitchen and pizza oven.
The top floor is entirely occupied by the expansive master bedroom with luxurious ensuite and the suite fully utilises those panoramic views to the city.
RARE development potential - keep the existing house and pool area and subdividing off the rear yard as a separate Lot of approx 220sqm (subject to approvals).
What to know:
• 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 5 space under cover parking on a 645sqm elevated block providing stunning vistas to the city
• Renovated and extended in 2008 to create a superb, modern family home
• Entire first floor is a master suite
• Super flexible lower floor space with a huge workshop and adjoining sauna and easily adapted to a granny flat or studio
• Rear lane access for additional parking
• Resort-feel landscaped outdoors with plunge pool, water feature and wooden decks
• Land - 645sqm (as per title) Zoning – R40 & Living - 362sqm
• RARE development potential - keep existing house and pool area & subdividing off the rear yard as a separate Lot of approx 220sqm (subject to approvals)
• Just 15 minutes to the city
• Newborough Primary 50 meters away
• Doubleview IGA supermarket is a 3 minute drive
• Scarborough Sportsman Club a 3 minute drive
Who to talk to:
MORE INFO: urban.realmark.com.au
*All Measurements are approximate and any proposed subdivision is subject to council approval
Last updated: 03:20PM on Oct 11th 2019