1201/1245/4116 Warner Glen Road,
Warner Glen, WA
A WELL MAINTAINED HIGH PRODUCTION DAIRY FARM IN THREE TITLES TOTALLING 408.92 ACRESThis long standing dairy operation has operated as a dairy farm since 2001. The property is extremely well maintained and has excellent documented production, fertiliser and soil records. The pastures and fencing is of a high standard with three phase power connected. The 165.748 hectare farm is in three adjoining titles and currently milking 156 Holstein Friesian cows, with previous years milking upto 180 cows. Also carrying three bulls and fifty young stock.
Located on Warner Glen Road, south east of the town of Margaret River and South West to Augusta. The Blackwood River; the longest continually flowing river in Western Australia is only 200 metres away offering fishing, canoeing and camping. School bus services available to Karridale Primary & Margaret River High School.
- Milk production 2016/2017 FY 1,258,374 litres of milk/90666 kgms
- Approximately 35-50ha each year for hay production
- Complete lime, fertiliser and soil history available on request
- Brick 5 bedroom 1 bathroom main home
- 3 bedroom 1 bathroom farm cottage
- 2 large hay sheds
- 2 storage/equipment sheds
- 1 small stable suitable for 2 x horses
- Divided into 42 paddocks
- All fencing in good working order
- Licenced bore - Accesses Leederville Aquifer (licenced for dairy, household, stock water purposes)
- 1 large dam & 1 small dam
- Water supplied to most paddocks
- Dairy equipment as itemised on Information Memorandum
This large size tract of land with sealed road frontage, could easily be converted to a large beef operation if desired. Offered for sale at $5,000 per acre $2,045,000. There is recent sales evidence all around this property to support this realistic asking price.