House for sale
1208 Burrum Heads Road,
Burrum Heads, QLD
8 3 5
$1,750,000 Urgent Sale Required
Make ME an Offer NOW !!!!!The Quintessential of Granduer Living
Rich in History,
Mammoth in Size, Superior in Class!
Sprawled over 93.45 Hectares, 'Salisbury Manor' is the quintessential of grandeur living.
Comprising of 935m2 under roof floor space (101 Squares), the property features:
- 4 Formal Bedrooms with a Large Nursery Leading off the Master
- Formal Office, Sewing Room, Parlour and Library, all rooms easily
utilised as bedrooms or multi use
- Formal Dining room and Drawing Room
- Wide internal verandahs progressing off the main hallway splitting
the home into left and right wings
- 2.5 bathrooms including ensuite with spa bath
- Massive Family and Meals rooms proceeding through prominent
- Distinct Country Kitchen equipped with endless cupboard space
and walk in pantry
- Broad external wrap around verandahs, fully enclosed enjoying
expansive views of the countryside
- Substantial sized Games room, fully tiled with bathroom and store
room leading off
- Sitting room on the right wing of the property with 2 bedrooms lying
- Massive Pool room including kitchenette on the left wing of the
property entering through French doors from the Games room
- External pool and entertainment area advancing off the Pool room
- Double Remote Garage with ample storage
- 93.45 Hectares (233 Acres) set in rural surrounds
- Large shed with power
- 3 Dams
- Selectively cleared land
- Mix with nature; Kangaroos and wildlife in abundance
- 6 kilometers to the ocean foreshore at Burrum Heads
- 25 minutes drive to the 'boom' region and facilities of Hervey Bay
- 15 minutes drive to the Bruce Highway and a further 20 minutes
drive to the historical city of Maryborough
- Known formerly as the 'Mundubbera Hospital'
- Relocated to Burrum Heads approximately 10 years prior
- Built and opened in 1923
- Has been fully restored and extended to the property it is today
With an obvious 'Victorian' theme throughout, 'Salisbury Manor' is the perfect mix of old world enchantment with new world comforts.
For Sale by Negotiation.
All Genuine enquiries are welcome.
Last updated: 03:07PM on May 4th 2017